Danny Sheridan at it again....

pologuy24

@DannySheridan1 bagman update saga coming up in late august. btw, you'll see then what I said was 100% truthful..as in 100%!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where did you see or hear this? No disrepect intended but are you sure you are referring to something he said this year? I know it was this time last year when he kept saying that the truth would come out in August. Then the USA Today basically said he was full of crap and dismissed his allegations. Sounds very familiar. If it is current news than he needs to get a life.

Here is a predicted preview of what the bama vampire is going to say:

"I have news on the bagman, I am not saying that I have new information just more information. As I said before I have connections in the NCAA that know who the bagman is, or perhaps the baglady, I don't want to reveal my sources. What I am trying to do is let people know what information that I have been told from my anonymous sources that I can't reveal. I am not an odds maker, I am not a master of random numbers, nor a pawn in a ponzi scheme. I work for a select group of customers that make millions of dollars on my physic powers to see the future. Not a future you live in but a future that some live in and like the move inception I can alter the future by getting into people minds. When I dream of Saturdays in nick saban's backyard, cooking Vienna sausages and washing them down with Yahoo and a little Debbie for desert that is my reality, not current reality but what could be. What does all that have to do with the bagman, absolutely nothing, and that is my point nothing is more important than the truth which I will reveal on the Paul Finebaum show in a few weeks. Paul is not my friend but some guy I met thru my bff legend. I can prove what is not known and answer any question that can be generated by the human mind, I am not a vampire, I love the sun when it is on the other side of the planet. please tweet me or send me money to support my non-profit foundation on finding out the elusive truth that can only be found out my me, and by me I mean you, and perhaps some other person that I will tell you about later. I will hang up and listen now."

Where did you see or hear this? No disrepect intended but are you sure you are referring to something he said this year? I know it was this time last year when he kept saying that the truth would come out in August. Then the USA Today basically said he was full of crap and dismissed his allegations. Sounds very familiar. If it is current news than he needs to get a life.

He said it yesterday on twitter when a bammer questioned him on the elusive bagman.

Sheridan posted this as a reply to some no-name bambam who questioned his current sports predictions based on the 'bagman' theory.

This clown has negative cred, and I agree that if he rehashes this crap he needs his wig sued off

I'm sure old Dirty Sanchez...Danny Sheridan will time this "announcement" to try and create a distraction for us heading into the CFA Kickoff Classic

He used to be amusing... Now this is just pathetic... I think DS thinks about Auburn more than any of us do.

IMO. It's people that post what he says is the whole reason he does it. If everyone would ignore the POS it would be no news. Not a shot at you, well a little. I'm just sick of hearing about him. He has shown he is nothing but a liar and ratings child.... But hey guess it's working..

He used to be amusing... Now this is just pathetic... I think DS thinks about Auburn more than any of us do.

Didn't they find out the bagman was Brian Downing?

Statements like this very very VERY slightly worry me, just because of the timing he mentions (right before the season). However, I honestly believe that if he could prove something he would have dropped a name already. Without proof, anything he says about a particular person will be slander. I think he will give some stupid update like "The bagman gave them the money at Momma G's but I cannot say the name due to potential lawsuits"

Didn't they find out the bagman was Brian Downing?

WORD!

Archived