UCF players

i hope Auburn pursues a couple of UCF players now that they can transfer out. espescially big man Keith Clanton whp averaged 14 points and 8 rebounds last year he will be pursued by evrybody in the country. Another one is MJ's son Marcus Jordan who averaged about 13 points last year for them but he has a ego so i dont really want him. But Clanton would start right away we could use him bad.

i hope Auburn pursues a couple of UCF players now that they can transfer out. espescially big man Keith Clanton whp averaged 14 points and 8 rebounds last year he will be pursued by evrybody in the country. Another one is MJ's son Marcus Jordan who averaged about 13 points last year for them but he has a ego so i dont really want him. But Clanton would start right away we could use him bad.

Did UCF get in trouble or something?  :dunno:

Did UCF get in trouble or something?  :dunno:

yep both football and BB

Do standard transfer rules apply, or are they eligible immediately?

I think they are immediately eligible.

^^This^^ I believe UCF has 4 seniors that could transfer immediately. FWIW Clanton is from Orlando and wants to play in front of his Mom at least that's what their saying/hoping here in Orl.

^^This^^ I believe UCF has 4 seniors that could transfer immediately. FWIW Clanton is from Orlando and wants to play in front of his Mom at least that's what their saying/hoping here in Orl.

Ive heard South Florida could be a place that he likely ends up.

Ive heard South Florida could be a place that he likely ends up.

I could see that happening their already in the Big East and its only a little over an hour from Orl.

Archived