Quick question regarding Clemson game

Tiger

I will be out of the country for the first game of the season (I know, terrible timing), but I was wondering if anybody knew of any ways to watch the game online. Free or Pay it doesn't matter, I am just trying to figure this out before it gets too close to the actual game. I would greatly appreciate any help anybody can offer! WDE!

*I have tried using ESPN's international video streamer ESPNPlayer but it is not available in the region I am in. And ESPN3, although I have it on my computer and phone, doesn't work internationally which is a huge bummer!

I will be out of the country for the first game of the season (I know, terrible timing), but I was wondering if anybody knew of any ways to watch the game online. Free or Pay it doesn't matter, I am just trying to figure this out before it gets too close to the actual game. I would greatly appreciate any help anybody can offer! WDE!

*I have tried using ESPN's international video streamer ESPNPlayer but it is not available in the region I am in. And ESPN3, although I have it on my computer and phone, doesn't work internationally which is a huge bummer!

p2p4u.net on the day of the game.

Thanks for the help, fellas! I will look into both of those options I greatly appreciate it.

Archived