What bothers me most about the crimson turds!

mnmtigerfans

What bothers me MOST about bama is they are cheating each and every year. Players are paid, perks are provided, and even the police turn their heads the other way if a bama player is involved. We ALL know this crap to be true so why oh why are they never investigated??????????????????????????????????

Because they graduate lawyers and lawyers become judges. Lawyers and judges become poiticians. If anybody this side of hades knows how to cheat "legally",it's uat. And they will brag and tell you how they do it,if you play your cards right.

^^^^This^^^^^^

The REC is made up of some of THE MOST POWERFUL people in the state of Alabama. Decision makers, politicians, judges, lawyers and media moguls. This is how they are able to get away with everything they do. I, for one, and sick and tired of watching them get away with murder (literally, they have gotten away with murder. Just ask Logan Gray. Oh wait, he's dead.) Unfortunately, the non-Alabama media is too worried about Auburn cheating to win a NC in 2010, or having a kid's grade changed when he was in the 9th grade, to look into bammer for doing things like giving out $50K cars to recruits, arranging for jobs/apartments for recruits parents, giving "academic" scholarships to recruits girlfriends, free suits, free fishing trips, free laptops, etc. That is how it has always been, and that is how it will always be. The media love bammer, and would never tarnish their name or their Napoleonic dictator of a coach, for fear that they would be banned from covering a story on bammer winning yet another championship.

It boggles my mind how Auburn, who won their 1st NC in 53 years, sets the world into a fervor to prove how we cheated to win it, yet bammer can win 2 NC's in the last 3 years, and no one bats an eye. It's a sad world we live in!

• 1 month later...

This is rich. Yeah, bama must be cheating. There's no way they could possibly win as a result or world-class coaching, intense conditioning, mental toughness. Myst be all that money they're throwing at the players.

I am an Auburn fan, but this is the stupidest thread I have read on this site. SaturdayLover, you may be a Bammer and I sympothize for you sticking with the "self entitled" fan base you have but to say they cheat is calling the kettle black. Auburn cheats, Bammer cheats, LSU cheats, everyone CHEATS!! Hell....I cheat!

If you don't cheat, you don't get ahead. All is fair if you get away with it. Auburn just needs to cheat BETTER than everyone else.

War Eagle!

I am an Auburn fan, but this is the stupidest thread I have read on this site. SaturdayLover, you may be a Bammer and I sympothize for you sticking with the "self entitled" fan base you have but to say they cheat is calling the kettle black. Auburn cheats, Bammer cheats, LSU cheats, everyone CHEATS!! Hell....I cheat!

If you don't cheat, you don't get ahead. All is fair if you get away with it. Auburn just needs to cheat BETTER than everyone else.

War Eagle!

War Eagle!

What don't you agree with in my statement? Please clarify

War Eagle!

What don't you agree with in my statement? Please clarify

Maybe the fact that the NCAA dug and dug and dug some more and couldn't find anything about AU. No other program could have gone through that and come away with no major sanctions.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived