For Those That Hate Pete Thamel

Plaric

• 3 months later...

Got away with this stuff when chasing Cam, and if I recall, he even got a better job from his crusade against Cam. Guess he thought he was bullet-proof. Hope some one hangs his a** up in court for awhile....and SI for letting him loose to do this stuff.

The difference between ESPN/ SI and TMZ or the National Enquirer? TMZ and National Enquirer do better jobs of reporting..................

SIC' 'EM, TYRANN!! :shovel:

On another note, his mom said: "That’s what Tyrann is doing now, and he’s on an avenue to success, making good grades and putting his life in order.” I sure hope so for Tyrann's sake. He's got too much talent to flush it down the toilet doing stupid things!

• 3 weeks later...

The difference between ESPN/ SI and TMZ or the National Enquirer? TMZ and National Enquirer do better jobs of reporting..................

WOW! Thats a sad commentary too because I can remember the days when SI was a respected source of information. Its hard to have any respect for an organization that supports the antics of Evans and Thamel. They deserve whatever retribution that comes their way.

Evans has been fired twice for reporting false information. I think Thamel has merely been "eased along" for the same thing. Yet these two buffoons keep on getting jobs at supposedly respectable places. I don't understand how SI could have put them on the payroll. I wouldn't allow either one of them close enough to my house to take the garbage off.

• 3 months later...

Next time he comes on the property without permission, have his sorry ass arrested for trespassing. Not a big charge but he'd have to spend a couple of hours in the pokey and pay a fine.

Evans has been fired twice for reporting false information. I think Thamel has merely been "eased along" for the same thing. Yet these two buffoons keep on getting jobs at supposedly respectable places. I don't understand how SI could have put them on the payroll. I wouldn't allow either one of them close enough to my house to take the garbage off.

Well that is the state of journalism these days. Either one of them came on my property, they would leave in a body bag.

Archived