Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

All fans should wear bags the rest of the season. We also need to make it known with fly overs or whatever that we want Jacobs and whoever else is responsible gone.

My friend we have let it be known! The BOT wants to keep JJ. At least some of the BOT!

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are weak. Yox has passed his prime. We need to overhaul the strength and conditioning program. Possibly the nutrition program too. Guys are getting pushed around badly in the trenches. Sad to see, but that is where it all starts.

This is not Yox's fault. Chizik changed the whole strength and conditioning program when he got here. That is on Chizik just like everything else that has gone wrong. Yox is among the absolute BEST in the country at what he does.

First I have heard of this. For a head coach to mingle in the S and C shows Chiz is in overhead his head. Either way, time to move on across the board, including Yox I am afraid b

All fans should wear bags the rest of the season. We also need to make it known with fly overs or whatever that we want Jacobs and whoever else is responsible gone.

Arky fans had success getting rid of Houston Nutt AND old timer Frank Broyles when they paid for flyovers.

My friend we have let it be known! The BOT wants to keep JJ. At least some of the BOT!

Gogue wants to keep JJ, not the BOT.

Well tish!!! McKinzy pulled a Holland. He just ran into the line and got held up and the RB ran right where he should have been to the zone. Is that what we teach the LBs to do?

It was on this site that I read the article!

So.... how much is a Banner tow airplane with "Fire Chizik/Jacobs 2012" going to cost? Donation fund???

I have a Cessna 310.. get the banner.. I will fly it myself

7571Q. .

It was on this site that I read the article!

McWhorter... BOT

Archived