Georgia at Auburn Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to be "this guy", but I hate Murray. I wish someone would concuss him. I know that is a terrible thing to say, but I am on about beer No. 12 and just kind of in a piss ass mood.

Good spelling and grammar for 12 beers!

We are weak. Yox has passed his prime. We need to overhaul the strength and conditioning program. Possibly the nutrition program too. Guys are getting pushed around badly in the trenches. Sad to see, but that is where it all starts.

This is not Yox's fault. Chizik changed the whole strength and conditioning program when he got here. That is on Chizik just like everything else that has gone wrong. Yox is among the absolute BEST in the country at what he does.

Are you sure and can you tell me more about how Chizik changed the s&c program?

I hate to be "this guy", but I hate Murray. I wish someone would concuss him. I know that is a terrible thing to say, but I am on about beer No. 12 and just kind of in a piss ass mood.

It will have to be one of his own players, our guys seem to only be able to attempt a weak bitch slap!

Do you think UGA even game planned at half?

Yes. For the SEC title game.

Good one!

Comedy is all we have left my friend. Ha!

Agree!

All fans should wear bags the rest of the season. We also need to make it known with fly overs or whatever that we want Jacobs and whoever else is responsible gone.

It is really hard to be a fan this year. Feel bad for our kids on the field though, CGC needs to resign after this game

while we're at it. Let's lose the weinee uniforms. Make the names bigger and get rid of the wussy print on the back of the pants. (what do they call that?) oh..... and bring back the manly stripe on the pants.

I hope we wear orange jerseys for bama. That will tie this season to the great Barfield. Then burn them forever.

I want to send a picture of the bag head to the BOT.

Don't worry, it'll be on the state headlines in the morning for ALL to see. An AU fan with a big gut, bag on head.

Things are at an all time low.

Archived