Dave Wannstedt is resigning

PenguinAUB

WSFA said that CTT was being heavily considered....

119483[/snapback]

No Way! Even if considered I doubt he would go. He would have to leave his assts and families behind and CTT would never do that.

I don't see Tubs as an NFL coach, not that he couldn't do it, but I think he loves college football and the teaching that goes with coaching on this level.

Anyone that paid close attention to the Zook Firing and aftermath has picked up on the fact that Spurrier is a done deal for the Dolphins.

I dont think Tubs would go to the NFL at this time.

But, he got his start at Miami under Jimmy Johnson. (Something to keep in mind).

No Way! Even if considered I doubt he would go. He would have to leave his assts and families behind and CTT would never do that.

Never say never David. He pretty much told Ole Miss he wasn't going anywhere and you know the rest...

i just heard the spurrier and CTT rumors

i also heard that the fins would trade Ricky Williams for most likely draft picks

so basically in 2005 they will have a bunch of rookies and a new coach

based on the success of the atlanta hawks so far, that is not a recipie for success

Any truth to the rumor that Jaydubb is headed to Miami? :)

WSFA said that CTT was being heavily considered....

119483[/snapback]

119489[/snapback]

Don't shoot the messenger just telling you what WSFA said......

Archived