When is everyone headed down from out of town?

SaksAUGrad

Just wondering when everyone is headed down to get started for the weekend. I'm headed down either Late Wed night or early Thursday morning. Headed to campus asap on Friday to get our tailgate spot. I guess I'll camp out on Campus for a little bit on Friday and do a "tailgate rehearsal". (kinda like a wedding rehearsal, practice makes perfect) I saw where the National Championship Trophy will be on display this weekend too. See you there and War Eagle!! Be loud this weekend.

I love being here all week as a student! I can't wait to see if people start showing up today...I bet they do. I've been ready for this one for quite awhile now....WDE!!!

If you are in Auburn Friday night make sure you get over to the soccer complex to cheer on :au: .

(Get the vocal cords warmed up for Saturday)

They play Cemson @ 7:30 in the first round of the nationals.

First time to host a regional in soccer @ :au: .

Go Tigers!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Leavin' out Friday afternoon. Spending the weekend with our Daughters in Auburn.

Cookin' Steaks Friday night and grillin' chicken on Gameday. :D

Can't wait...The Campus will be WILD ! ! ! :au:

WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

Leaving here Friday afternoon and finding a spot for the motorhome to set up and tailgate. (Friends motorhome. I haven't quite made my first million yet :D)

I'm open to suggestions on where to go Friday night. Remember, I'm 44 so I'll probably look real out of place if you suggest a fraternity party.

We're heading down from St Louis Friday afternoon, when my wife gets off work. Most likely pull into town around 2am, grab a quick combat nap, and then up at 6 to begin tailgating.

I don't know how I'm expected to get any work done this week. All I can think about is the game.

Heading down Friday in the RV. Should arrive around noon. Since we park in Lot X, we can't park RV until 4. Will sit near our normal spot and sip on a few cool ones. Bringing another couple who are absolutely hilarious. The husband brings numerous props so don't be surprised if you see some very unusual things, especially around Lot X. Heard a rumor that a couple of guys in hula skirts may make a charge thru Lot X around noon Saturday. It's going to be a fun day.

War Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!

We leave South Carolina at 5 am Friday--Get some

golf in Friday afternoon while the wife and daughter put the money I don't send to Auburn into the local economy--Try and rest Friday night. Sat am tailgate and game--Must remember to stop at the store for the miniatures or tigermom will kick my butt worse than we will kick the bulldogs

War Eagle :au:

I'll be heading up Friday at 5:01 pm. My car will be packed and gassed up, ready to roll out as soon as I can get out of work. I can't wait for this weekend. All of my old college buddies are going to be in town. My liver is quivering in anticipation! There will be a lot of :beer2: , and hopefully no :icon_sick:!

War Damn Eagle!! :au:

There will be a lot of :beer2: , and hopefully no :icon_sick:!

119747[/snapback]

Amen, brother. And the Pygmies are playing at the Club Saturday night, too! Hot Rock, Cold Beer... EXPECT NO MERCY!!!

There will be a lot of :beer2: , and hopefully no :icon_sick:!

119747[/snapback]

Amen, brother. And the Pygmies are playing at the Club Saturday night, too! Hot Rock, Cold Beer... EXPECT NO MERCY!!!

119768[/snapback]

Too bad it's not Mel and the Party Hats. All time best college-bar band.

Archived