CEJ indicates staff is complete, not announced

au_bsci_04

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good article, thanks for posting. It's good to know that Gus has all the assistants lined up. I suppose he has a reason for waiting to announce the names. Guessing bowl or pro games still being played could be a reason.

And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why

He said "You look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do" So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me working' for you!"

Nice Tesla reference there, Auburn. Why Horton for WR when he was RB coach at Arkansas?? Does he have previous WR coaching experience somewhere else??

^ I've been wondering this, too.

Look for Scott Fountain to move to an on-field job. Likely TEs.

So you're saying the "house cleaning" wasn't as thorough as we thought? First depressing news I've seen since Gus was hired.

It's either because their NFL coaches and still have games left or their college guys and their teams is about to play in some bowl games.

It's either because their NFL coaches and still have games left or their college guys and their teams is about to play in some bowl games.

I'd say its both.

Nice Tesla reference there, Auburn. Why Horton for WR when he was RB coach at Arkansas?? Does he have previous WR coaching experience somewhere else??

Perhaps - although cover of 70's - Five Man Electrical Band

If Horton is really coming and knows it already, why not announce? Many other coaches bound for bowl games have been announced, so not sure why this one would be different. I'm not convinced it's a done deal, yet.

Archived