Earnest Ross

Apparently he wasn't comfortable under the Coach Barbee regime. Missouri is a traditional power and he is fitting in nicely with a Top 10 program. it was probably a good decision for him personally. We sure could have used him the past two seasons though.

• 2 weeks later...

He's having a good game tonight vs Bammer. I haven't seen him play in a while. Big time talent. Too bad he's not playing for the good guys. :(

He's having a good game tonight vs Bammer. I haven't seen him play in a while. Big time talent. Too bad he's not playing for the good guys. :(

What do you classify as a good game? A lot of points doesn't always mean a good game if the player has poor shooting percentage, they can have a lot of points, but also a lot of misses/turnovers that result in fast-break points or high percentage shots for the other team costing the win. I didn't see his game vs bama that is why I ask.

What do you classify as a good game? A lot of points doesn't always mean a good game if the player has poor shooting percentage, they can have a lot of points, but also a lot of misses/turnovers that result in fast-break points or high percentage shots for the other team costing the win. I didn't see his game vs bama that is why I ask.

well he played 35 minutes. Shot 7-12 from the floor including 3-4 from 3 point range. 2-4 at the free throw line, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 steals. Zero fouls and finished with 19 Points. Not exactly a stellar shooting percentage, but its clear he's a valuable part of that team.

Anyone else notice that UAT has the distinct honor of being the first team to ever be ranked 14th in the SEC in basketball?

well he played 35 minutes. Shot 7-12 from the floor including 3-4 from 3 point range. 2-4 at the free throw line, 5 rebounds, 1 assist and 2 steals. Zero fouls and finished with 19 Points. Not exactly a stellar shooting percentage, but its clear he's a valuable part of that team.

That was actually a pretty darn good game. It shows real maturity on his part. To play 35 mins and shoot only 12 shots shows he is being a team player and 3-4 from the 3 pt line is great. I especially like the 2 steals with zero fouls.

Archived