Tired of recruits

bmsims8point

Sick of the 4 and 5 star recruits playin auburn . If a player word isn't good we don't won't them. It won't be long before One of the kids get bama in trouble, the sooner the better.WDE

Sick of the 4 and 5 star recruits playin auburn . If a player word isn't good we don't won't them. It won't be long before One of the kids get bama in trouble, the sooner the better.WDE

People are giving these kids a lot of credit they don't deserve. Look this is a Saban thing he pulls this sh#t every single year and I bet you there is a few more, it's like Saban is a terrorist and then you have these sleeper cells. I know a weird way to put it but this is his game that he plays

I say take the players we need, develop them and win. It was painful watching high profile kids not perform up to par with their rankings. Get the kids who have the thirst. All In! The Kodi Burns of the world.

This years recruiting seemed doomed since the start of the season. We needed to win and show progress over the previous year. We didnt, and that had to raise concern among most of the recruits. Now all of the recruiters we had for these kids are gone and we have a whole new staff. Thats about a bad a situation can get. We are lucky to have maintained the class we have now and we can probably expect more. Its just became a bad year for recruiting. Things should be looking a lot brighter this tme next year though!

I know that supposedly these 4 and 5 star recruits are, according to ESPN etc the so called best in the country, BUT wouldn't we rather have recruits that are not BIG headed and don't have a huge attitude. Some of our problems over the last couple of years have been related to off field stuff and attiudes toward coaches etc. I too am tired of these BIG time recruits...I think CGM is looking at players who commit to AUBURN and can be molded into great players both on and off the field. If someone wants to decommit then let them go...they will think twice about that decision when we get back on top!!

We can't fight other schools that has money to give out in one way or another to recruits and their families.

Yes, that is it, Blame other schools for our self inflicted wounds.That will get us back to the top quickly.

Liner gave his reason for his change of heart and I respect that. It was AU's prerogative to change coaching staff's, it was Liner's prerogative to change his mind as well.

Maybe Liner had more faith in the previous staff than AU fans did; Maybe he has less faith in this staff than AU fans have.

EVERY FAN who screamed for wholesale coaching changes at AU is partially responsible for Liner's decision. Fans were warned that this would happen and most all agreed that they would accept a hit in this year's class for the changes they wanted made. You can't have it BOTH ways.

AU did what they thought was best for AU, Liner is doing what he thinks is best for himself. Fans need to man up and accept the consequences of their actions and STOP blaming other schools or attacking the character of a 17 year old who did nothing more than change his mind as a result of a HUGE change in circumstances.

It is not like we have never picked up a recruit when another school lost coaches.

We can't fight other schools that has money to give out in one way or another to recruits and their families.

Yes, that is it, Blame other schools for our self inflicted wounds.That will get us back to the top quickly.

Liner gave his reason for his change of heart and I respect that. It was AU's prerogative to change coaching staff's, it was Liner's prerogative to change his mind as well.

Maybe Liner had more faith in the previous staff than AU fans did; Maybe he has less faith in this staff than AU fans have.

EVERY FAN who screamed for wholesale coaching changes at AU is partially responsible for Liner's decision. Fans were warned that this would happen and most all agreed that they would accept a hit in this year's class for the changes they wanted made. You can't have it BOTH ways.

AU did what they thought was best for AU, Liner is doing what he thinks is best for himself. Fans need to man up and accept the consequences of their actions and STOP blaming other schools or attacking the character of a 17 year old who did nothing more than change his mind as a result of a HUGE change in circumstances.

It is not like we have never picked up a recruit when another school lost coaches.

He was never a lifelong AU fan because if he was there is No Way n Hell he would de-commit and sign with bama, period!! Especially considering he lives n the hotbed for turds!! Though he has not said that's where he will end up, it is where gifts lead u to go! No lifelong AU fan wears anything dark pink and white, Ever!!

He was never a lifelong AU fan because if he was there is No Way n Hell he would de-commit and sign with bama, period!! Especially considering he lives n the hotbed for turds!! Though he has not said that's where he will end up, it is where gifts lead u to go! No lifelong AU fan wears anything dark pink and white, Ever!!

agree

Some of you may be too young to remember but Coach Dye NEVER paid any attention to the number of stars beside a kids name. Never gave the time of day to any of the so called recruiting services. He believed a good football coach could find good players and with hard work, mold them into a winning team. He proved it.

One day, I surely hope these young men will learn the value of being men of your word/commitment. But after what happend to us on signing day 2011 and 2012, I'm not so sure.

I know that supposedly these 4 and 5 star recruits are, according to ESPN etc the so called best in the country, BUT wouldn't we rather have recruits that are not BIG headed and don't have a huge attitude. Some of our problems over the last couple of years have been related to off field stuff and attiudes toward coaches etc. I too am tired of these BIG time recruits...I think CGM is looking at players who commit to AUBURN and can be molded into great players both on and off the field. If someone wants to decommit then let them go...they will think twice about that decision when we get back on top!!

Like I tell my son.....I am not that smart, but nobody will ever outwork me. I have had many people work for me and with me, making a lot less money. I'll take a group of talented hard working, team oriented guys, and i will outperform you every time. Work hard, Do the right thing, stay focused, have goals. Same for football players. I have no doubt this staff will get everything out of this team, and make them better men in the process.

Some of you may be too young to remember but Coach Dye NEVER paid any attention to the number of stars beside a kids name. Never gave the time of day to any of the so called recruiting services. He believed a good football coach could find good players and with hard work, mold them into a winning team. He proved it.

and then landed us on probation...

Somebody needs to look into Jim Bishop auto complex

Archived