Men vs. Missouri Game Thread

WarTiger

They are trying hard, but there are just not able to put a whole game together.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mIssing Ross...one of the reasons we are struggling in BB.

Another turnover and another time out. Game getting away from us..all of a sudden down 10.

shooting 32% from the field

Unfortunately that's been about typical this season. Just no one on the team with a good shooting eye beyond 6 feet and some have trouble closer than that. Hope some of the incoming guys can improve on that.

Oh the iron unkind. So many shots that could have went down and bounced back out. Lot of lose balls bounced their way too. Earnest Ross is sending a message though. Do I remember right that he and Armstrong got booted to make room for Willy Kouassi, Bernard Morena? Ouch.

The fact AU plays extremely poor on defense is kind of embarrassing. Looks like the Keystone cops when a Mizzou guys break free when multiple AU defenders collapse on the same guy, outside the arch. We get back very poorly too in transition. Lack of rebounds also highlights lack of fundamentals. Just a matter of time before Mizzou gets an offensive rebound on a missed free throw. Happens almost every game now.

Hope to see more of Greene this half. Maybe I am loco but I still think we have the players to win this game.

MIssouri is a team full of transfers ...UAB, AU and someplace in Calif.

Archived