Brendan Langley??

Threadgill.Thomas

Interesting tweet, may or may not be true but with the rumblings of Grantham leaving who knows. Just thought I would leave it here for discussion and hear what you guys have to say.

@deafsirk3: Don't be surprised if CB Brendan Langley flips from UGA to Auburn if Alexander signs with MSU over AU.

Wouldn't it be ausome to get both? I won't sleep tonight , early morning and coffee. Anyone else?

I will not be able to focus at school tomorrow.

lol I'm lucky because I have computer class so I can check on the announcments

Wouldn't it be ausome to get both? I won't sleep tonight , early morning and coffee. Anyone else?

Oh I won't be going haha school always has to wait on NSD

I am in California and hopefully most of the LOI will be signed by the time I wake up! ;)

I'm leaving work early to pick up son at Huntsville High....oh yeah, and to watch Cameron Toney sign his letter and fax it in. I'll see if they let me operate the fax machine.

Got Macbook Airs for hishchool and its safe to say I have spent more time on Aufamily then I have studied, tomorrow I will be distracted to say the least

I'm leaving work early to pick up son at Huntsville High....oh yeah, and to watch Cameron Toney sign his letter and fax it in. I'll see if they let me operate the fax machine.

Is that gonna be held in the gym lobby?

Interesting tweet, may or may not be true but with the rumblings of Grantham leaving who knows. Just thought I would leave it here for discussion and hear what you guys have to say.

@deafsirk3: Don't be surprised if CB Brendan Langley flips from UGA to Auburn if Alexander signs with MSU over AU.

Who tweeted this?

you mean we have a 4* cb who is waiting on us to "let him in" if we miss on a 5* cb? i call bs. unless he is waiting just because he dont want to compete with the 5* then i guess it makes sense.

Is that gonna be held in the gym lobby?

I think it's being held in the gym.

I am in California and hopefully most of the LOI will be signed by the time I wake up! ;)

I am in Indonesia so it will be Wednesday night for me, no problem.

Tomorrow is my Bday and today was my last offical day to work. EVER!!!

Congrats!!!

you mean we have a 4* cb who is waiting on us to "let him in" if we miss on a 5* cb? i call bs. unless he is waiting just because he dont want to compete with the 5* then i guess it makes sense.

Maybe he had a good relationship with Garner, and is waiting to see if there's room at Auburn and who we sign at that position before jumping ship.

Archived