Gray King (Walk on)

AubTigers

It's not his 40 time... he's more like a Manziel type quick. J'feetball turned in a 4,68 at the combine, but we've all seen how quick he is. You're watching all these really fast guys trying to grab something too illusive to hold. It's more like knowing when to turn it on and off, an avoidance elusive type of speed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legit 4.4 flat is still elite speed. I don't believe that we have any sub 4.3 guys...regardless of what they tweeted out. Corey is probably 4.35, Sammie 4.38, and Ricardo 4.40+. Look at the combine #s for last year. Two WRs ran a sub 4.4 40 and one of them was basically a track guy from Pittsburgh State. Beckham, Watkins, Bryant(Clemson), Ellington all ran 4.4 or slower. To suggest that 4.4 isn't elite and that we have guys running sub 4.3 is pretty ridiculous.

On a lighter note, I've been watching/rooting for King to find a role on this team for a while now. Mostly because we haven't had a...

Legit 4.4 flat is still elite speed. I don't believe that we have any sub 4.3 guys...regardless of what they tweeted out. Corey is probably 4.35, Sammie 4.38, and Ricardo 4.40+. Look at the combine #s for last year. Two WRs ran a sub 4.4 40 and one of them was basically a track guy from Pittsburgh State. Beckham, Watkins, Bryant(Clemson), Ellington all ran 4.3 or slower. To suggest that 4.4 isn't elite and that we have guys running sub 4.3 is pretty ridiculous.

On a lighter note, I've been watching/rooting for King to find a role on this team for a while now. Mostly because we haven't had a...

Corey may run a sub 4.3.

Legit 4.4 flat is still elite speed. I don't believe that we have any sub 4.3 guys...regardless of what they tweeted out. Corey is probably 4.35, Sammie 4.38, and Ricardo 4.40+. Look at the combine #s for last year. Two WRs ran a sub 4.4 40 and one of them was basically a track guy from Pittsburgh State. Beckham, Watkins, Bryant(Clemson), Ellington all ran 4.3 or slower. To suggest that 4.4 isn't elite and that we have guys running sub 4.3 is pretty ridiculous.

Corey may run a sub 4.3.

We'll see if/when he gets invited to the combine. If he does, I'll gladly eat my crow.

Legit 4.4 flat is still elite speed. I don't believe that we have any sub 4.3 guys...regardless of what they tweeted out. Corey is probably 4.35, Sammie 4.38, and Ricardo 4.40+. Look at the combine #s for last year. Two WRs ran a sub 4.4 40 and one of them was basically a track guy from Pittsburgh State. Beckham, Watkins, Bryant(Clemson), Ellington all ran 4.4 or slower. To suggest that 4.4 isn't elite and that we have guys running sub 4.3 is pretty ridiculous.

Truitt most likely is 4.4 or better too. He is a state champ in track. He can fly.

Truitt most likely is 4.4 or better too. He is a state champ in track. He can fly.

I could believe that he's sub 4.4 but not sub 4.3. I'd love for him or any other member of the team to prove me wrong.

Archived