2015 4* DE Mekhi Brown (Alabama signee)

Dixie1860

6'-6" / 230lbs...Plays at Carver HS in Columbus, GA. Has an offer and is being recruited by Coach Garner. He is very excited about (former Carver HC) Coach Dell McGee being hired by Auburn and states that Gabe Wright is a role model and that they speak whenever Gabe visits Carver HS. This young man has the makings of a 5* player and is discussing with his parents whether or not to announce early. It would be real nice if we could get him onboard early and let him recruit as well. I don't believe he has a 247 profile but If anyone has film or profile info please share. WDE!

Thanks E!! I am deficient at posting links and/or profiles. I knew you would come through. This is more of your neck of the woods. Have you seen him play? Is he not awkward at all? Man the ceiling for him must be way up there. He seems interested, are there any hidden connections between him and other schools? Evidently prior to CDM and CRG being hired he liked Clemson somewhat.

Thanks E!! I am deficient at posting links and/or profiles. I knew you would come through. This is more of your neck of the woods. Have you seen him play? Is he not awkward at all? Man the ceiling for him must be way up there. He seems interested, are there any hidden connections between him and other schools? Evidently prior to CDM and CRG being hired he liked Clemson somewhat.

No clue on any of that. I start paying attention to 2015 recruits next February.

• 4 weeks later...

That blows, guess we were a little late to his party what with the staff changes and all. Or maybe he worships at the Church of sabear?

there is still plenty of time to save this kid from the dark side.

Mekhi Brown committed tp Bama today.

E - You are closer to this one than I, any chance we could sway him? With Gus hiring his coach I thought we were in better shape or that at least he wouldn't commit so early.

Archived