2014 4* RB Adam Choice (Clemson signee)

Dixie1860

JMO but, I would have taken Choice all on his own. Then I would let the Roc/Chubb stuff sort itself out.

Agreed

Wow everyone!!! Four months into Gus & Co's tenure and IM70 and E (of all the people) are ripping on their recruiting!!! You heard it here first guys. :poke:

They know better than the guys making six and seven figures.

Even well paid smart people can make a mistake. I'm not saying this is a mistake but IMO you take a solid RB like Choice and tell Chubb and Roc it's odd man out. Of course they may know some things we don't.

Did I miss something? Did someone from AU tell Choice to wait awhile and we would see if we could accept his commitment? I find that hard to accept. More likely we did not press him as hard as Clemson and they were able to give him the impression that he was "the man" in their eyes. It's a long time until NSD....and lots of kids will end up at schools other than their current commitment.

here is a "what if" for ya ... what if the coaches already know something and suggested (as E infers) that he should go to another school that fits his talents (and we are not playing in the near future)

I have heard that CDC has utilized this tactic on multiple occasions. (Straight P-I-M-P) I brought it up in a post on previous page.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we're gonna sign 3 running backs, I hope we're able to sign Adam Choice, Akeem Judd to go along with Kamryn Pettway who's already given his commitmrnt to Auburn.

Since we're gonna sign 3 running backs, I hope we're able to sign Adam Choice, Akeem Judd to go along with Kamryn Pettway who's already given his commitmrnt to Auburn.

http://i.imgur.com/S9ukRzs.gif

Too soon.

Choice chose Clemsux. Let's get Roc, Judd, keep Pettway and call it a day.

It's not set in stone that we are signing 3 RBs. 2 sources say we are signing 2 while 1 source says we are signing 3.

It's not set in stone that we are signing 3 RBs. 2 sources say we are signing 2 while 1 source says we are signing 3.

Wouldn't 3 be logical since after this season CAP, Mason, & Grant will be SR's? Provided that neither leaves early.?

Wouldn't 3 be logical since after this season CAP, Mason, & Grant will be SR's? Provided that neither leaves early.?

That would put 8 on roster if we sign 3. That's quite a bit.

I can envision a scenario that would have us sign three but only for a playerlike Choice. He could probably execute a nice Jet-Sweep. But that is really a different position almost unto itself. We are going to miss O'Mac much more than many folks seem to realize. Guys that fast are a luxury.

I can envision a scenario that would have us sign three but only for a playerlike Choice. He could probably execute a nice Jet-Sweep. But that is really a different position almost unto itself. We are going to miss O'Mac much more than many folks seem to realize. Guys that fast are a luxury.

Yeah....but he was always running out of bounds .... :big:

He drove my dad crazy doing that! Hey, he wasn't stupid. He weighs maybe 170lbs with his pads on.

He drove my dad crazy doing that! Hey, he wasn't stupid. He weighs maybe 170lbs with his pads on.

I didn't mind the dipping out of bounds as much as I couldn't understand how he could be in open field and just fall down. THAT drove me crazy!

Looks like his first name should be wrong! Amirite?

Also this should probably be moved to rivals recruiting for now

Archived