2014 4* RB Adam Choice (Clemson signee)

Dixie1860

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Choice has a final 2? I assume we are in it since the 247 predictions have him at 100% AU...

You are correct sir. 1) Auburn 2) Clemson. I believe we should take him even if we were to sign Roc or Chubb. He would be great in the O'Mac spot. He is fast and shifty and doesn't go down at first contact. He has visited several times and from what I have read we would be his leader.

I want us to sign him regardless of Roc or Chubb. He is dynamic.

Exactly, I should have worded my post better. He is a playmaker, no doubt. He is different than any RB's we have currently and I think Gus could make a star out of him.

Agree completely, he obviously has good football genes, his cousin had played well recently. Did he mention timetable for commitment?

Agree completely, he obviously has good football genes, his cousin had played well recently. Did he mention timetable for commitment?

No.

I haven't seen a date or anything. I was down there two months ago and stopped at a local gas station. They had magazines out just for HS football in that area, as they have some traditionally powerhouse teams in the area. Four older guys were hanging around outside so I asked them about him. They all said he was big time. I really do want to see him in a CGM offense!

I say we take Choice & Pettway & Roc and call it RB 2014 lockdown..... (wishfull thinking).....

I can feel what you're selling! :D. WDE!

I do notice that Choice is not on the BCW Visitor List. Guessing it might be too late to get him here for it, but that would be an awesome way to give him pause.

We may need rock but 3 backs in this class with one being a back as well rounded as Choice is more important IMO. Choice is honestly my favorite back in this class.

We may need rock but 3 backs in this class with one being a back as well rounded as Choice is more important IMO. Choice is honestly my favorite back in this class.

Prepare to be disappointed then.

Prepare to be disappointed then.

It happens. I'm a homer when it comes to AU signing players from GA, especially programs from S GA with great tradition like TCC. I was disappointed about Jarrad Davis last year. I'm sure we'll be fine.

Archived