2013 WR Reggie Glover (Georgia signee - track & field)

Boytano

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-hs-reggie-glover-college-choice-20130520,0,1757743.post

Searched the site and haven't seen anything. Kid is obviously fast on the track but says he hopes to play football too. Didn't know if anyone had anything to add on this guy.

If he plays football that will eat a football scholarship wont it?

Not if he waits a year to join the team.

UGA bound....

Dr. Phillips senior Reggie Glover made Georgia his college choice on Tuesday. He signed for track but said he also hopes to play football for the Bulldogs.

Glover said he received full-ride track scholarship offers from Georgia, FSU, Oregon, Auburn and others during his outstanding senior season as a sprinter.

“Georgia, they came to my school and made the house visit. They showed so much interest in me,” Glover said. “Plus, it’s close to home. You kind of get the best of both worlds.”

The second he steps foot on the football field, his track scholarship becomes a football scholarship and counts against their 85 if not also against their 25 initial counter. I hope he realizes this when he tries to join the football team, he might be asked drop his scholarship...

The second he steps foot on the football field, his track scholarship becomes a football scholarship and counts against their 85 if not also against their 25 initial counter. I hope he realizes this when he tries to join the football team, he might be asked drop his scholarship...

Not if he does not come out for football until his second year according to Bryan Matthews.

Archived