2014 2* WR Demarcus Bingham (West Alabama signee)

Dual-Threat Rigby

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ashamed to say he lives in my town of Foley but I know nothing about him

He tweeted Auburn was making a good impression so yeah

If you go to page #5 of the Junior Day thread, I put up a pic of him and his buddy Adams.

My little sister is a senior at foley now and Im a ex football player so maybe I can get some info. Haven't heard much about him till this year. I'll keep my ears open.

My little sister is a senior at foley now and Im a ex football player so maybe I can get some info. Haven't heard much about him till this year. I'll keep my ears open.

So did you play with any of the "uat academic projects"? The fact they keep sending kids there does not give me the warm and fuzzies about this guy.

I hate on foley and make fun of thier academic failings, but keep in mind I once attended a pretty redneck low academic place myself - and a 2A school at that. My engcalc professor at AU had to tutor me after class on the trig that I was never taught.

• 1 month later...

Big physical receiver, under the radar but hasn't camped much, expected to make the camping circuit this summer, and could easily be 4*.

Big physical receiver, under the radar but hasn't camped much, expected to make the camping circuit this summer, and could easily be 4*.

I saw a few games last year. A real go up and snatch it receiver. Demarcus and Valontai would be great gets for AU.

Hey Rigby. Don't you think you have had that Saints sig long enough? lol It slows down my computer and it's painful to keep being reminded of and seeing my Saints beat down like that.

Hey Rigby. Don't you think you have had that Saints sig long enough? lol It slows down my computer and it's painful to keep being reminded of and seeing my Saints beat down like that.

Lol ill take it away

• 3 months later...

August 31st....he's gotten comparisons to Julio (i believe)..from Foley (Saban's playground)...and is interested in Auburn

I have him added on facebook, so I'll see if I can edge him onto a war eagle decision...

Not a top priority for Auburn right now. If Auburn does decide to take 1 more WR there are a a slew of recruits higher on the board.

Not a top priority for Auburn right now. If Auburn does decide to take 1 more WR there are a a slew of recruits higher on the board.

There aren't many opportunities Auburn is gonna have to start a pipeline to Foley. Maybe I'm biased, but in about two seasons, Foley is gonna have some pretty dynamic characters.

Did you have to do that ellitor

If you mean merge the 2 Bingham threads, yes. You started the other one anyway and could have easily added to it instead of creating another thread.

Do you think AU is finished with WR recruiting? I hope they plan on bringing atleast one more freshman recruit... Hopefully a bigger size recruit.

Do you think AU is finished with WR recruiting? I hope they plan on bringing atleast one more freshman recruit... Hopefully a bigger size recruit.

Your hope is their plan to try to but they may not.

Your hope is their plan to try to but they may not.

Thanks for the response. Isn't Sean White trying to recruit a WR recruit? Rudolph maybe? I'm sure between now and February the staff can find a big WR they comfortable with. I also like to see them bring in another pass catching TE... Maybe someone like CJ (I think this kid is gonna blowup this year) could fill my desire for both a TE and and a big WR. I still think if AU shows significant improvement this year the staff will start flipping some players.

Archived