2014 2* WR Demarcus Bingham (West Alabama signee)

Dual-Threat Rigby

I want us to sign the Burton kid, we have to make legacies a priority. He, Evans and Jeffrey Holland (uncle) are all very good players.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mega_Tron_8: I WANT that #AUBURN offer!!

@Mega_Tron_8: And ima work my a§§ off to get it!!! Whatever it takes!!

@Mega_Tron_8: Im getting so anxious now!! Especially after seeing that 15-15 yard throw!! I want it!!!

@Mega_Tron_8: This is my last chance to prove i deserve it!! Thats the goal now.. To be apart of the #AUFamily !!

Do u think coaches would have enough time to work him out aug. 31st..

They can't. On Campus eval season is over. All evals during football season must be made at the recruit's scholl and can only be 1 day for evals.

Is this thread even still about Bingham?

Yes. All but 2 posts have been about Bingham DTB. That includes the last 2 about 73 asking if Bingham can workout for the coaches when he visits for Wazzu and me saying no.. Also if you are lost the tweets by megatron_8 is Bingham himself tweeting.

Is this thread even still about Bingham?

Yes. All but 2 posts have been about Bingham DTB. That includes the last 2 about 73 asking if Bingham can workout for the coaches when he visits for Wazzu and me saying no.. Also if you are lost the tweets by megatron_8 is Bingham himself tweeting.

Only had him added on Facebook...may add him on twitter during the game

He's talented enough to be a scharship player for someone. He didn't travel and camp to gain exposure though. I think the most he did was team camps.

• 2 weeks later...

Went off vs Robertsdale

That trash Robertsdale? I'm not sure that's called for. Though I may not be one of them, I happen to know there are several people who post on this site who live there. You must be very young, you certainty act like it.

Went off vs Robertsdale

That trash Robertsdale? I'm not sure that's called for.

It's not and has been edited. You never know when we will recruit a player from a school.

Went off vs Robertsdale

That trash Robertsdale? I'm not sure that's called for. Though I may not be one of them, I happen to know there are several people who post on this site who live there. You must be very young, you certainty act like it.

I meant as in their football team....it may not have been necessary but they were looking like Game 12 2012 Auburn out there

• 2 weeks later...

He tweeted he would love to play next to Sammie Coates last night. Any news on an offer for him?

We may not even take another WR in this class but if we do there are at least 4 WRs on the board in front of him for that spot.

Archived