***AUFAMILY/J&M Bookstore Partnership***

RunInRed

We are proud to partner with J&M Bookstore, an Auburn Tradition for 60 years, to bring you the best AU merchandise and apparel this Fall!

This season, we will be featuring new gear each week. First up ...

J_M_HUNH_FINAL.jpg

T-shirts are available in sizes S-2X and are only $14.99. Want one? Get your HUNH shirts for Gameday here ... http://bit.ly/JM_HUNH

To state the obvious, sponsors like J&M are the ones who help keep this place free. Please consider supporting the sponsors who support our community. Especially when they have cool products like this!

Thanks in advance and War Eagle!

To state the obvious, please consider supporting the sponsors who support our community. Especially when they have cool products like this!

:clap: RIR, do we need to use the links in the OP to help support AUFamily?

To state the obvious, please consider supporting the sponsors who support our community. Especially when they have cool products like this!

:clap: RIR, do we need to use the links in the OP to help support AUFamily?

Not necessarily. The bit.ly links just help us track the traffic ...

You can purchase on their website or in either of the J&M locations in Auburn. And if you walk in the store and see Skip or Trey, be sure to let them know you saw their ads on AUFAMILY and appreciate their support!

Nothing like the experience of being shoulder to shoulder, squished and squeezed, with about 1.000 of your fellow fans in a 300 square foot space in J&M on game day!!!! Love the shirt! I will have to get one ;D

One other cool tidbit about the partnership ...

Have a good t-shirt idea? Post it here, their ears are open to us!

Oooooh, that will get some good responses. Whose idea? I have spent a few dollars there over the years. Do they still do a weekly game shirt? When we were kids it was always "cool" to wear the previous games shirt to school the next week.

One other cool tidbit about the partnership ...

Have a good t-shirt idea? Post it here, their ears are open to us!

Oooooh, that will get some good responses. Whose idea? I have spent a few dollars there over the years. Do they still do a weekly game shirt? When we were kids it was always "cool" to wear the previous games shirt to school the next week.

No, I do not believe they any longer to weekly game shirts.

Maybe have "Keep Calm and Hurry Up" on the front with "It's a New Day" and an AU logo of some sort on the back. I know I've seen the former phrase on the net, not sure if it's on a shirt or not.

Wouldn't mind seeing something for the defense incorporating the new position, like maybe "Shining Under a New STAR" or something along those lines.

The Johnston's have been family friends since the 50's...always have supported and always will! War Damn!

I'm pretty sure you can't use the names/likeness of current players per the NCAA rules ...

Your probably right, would hate ESPN to send Joe Shad back down here..... you could just spell it the right way Martial law has been declared,

but that could still fall under likeness perhaps....

Archived