ESPNU All-Access

AubTigers

I personally thought it was awesome. It's never bad to have a nationally run special on the squad. I always enjoy seeing inner-workings too.

A ) Is this what you are looking for?

&

B ) For those of you that have seen it, is this the whole thing?

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=9834258

It was a full 30 min segment... the duration on this shows 5:38... even with commercials cut it would be longer than 5:38...

A ) Is this what you are looking for?

&

B ) For those of you that have seen it, is this the whole thing?

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=9834258

It was a full 30 min segment... the duration on this shows 5:38... even with commercials cut it would be longer than 5:38...

Thanks! I knew this was longer than the preview but didn't know how long the actual segment is.

I thought it was ok .......... I think compared to other all access episodes I have seen it could have been better IMO .... In the long run it dosent matter I guess. Love our intensity compared to years before.

Thought it was great and really liked the attitude of the whole program. ESPN I don't like but,, ehhh who cares anymore. We danced on their allegations and their media upstarts trying to become famous off of us. Now the bama freak circus fans can't talk about "those cheaters" anymore.

They even have been seen speaking about how (Cam is better than Johnny M) lol

I thought it was well done and a fair portrayal of AU. Had CJ tour the dorms and some of the athletic facility. Showed off some trophies and some of AU's tradition. Also, it had some footage from team meetings and position group meetings. Concluded with some practice footage. The thing that left the biggest impression on me was how well Coach Lashlee commanded a room.

Also, during the qb meeting, all three qbs seemed happy and engaged. That seems like a tough task considering it was right before the Western Carolina game (where JJ got the start over JW).

ESPN is a necessary evil to us. We need them to show our games, do these special programs, etc., but that still doesn't mean I have to watch anything else that doesn't involve Auburn on their network. This is what I choose to do. The only time I watch them when Auburn isn't involved is when I work out at the gym, and it is on the TV's all around the room.

Haven't seen this program yet, but am set to record the re-airing tomorrow night. If you miss that one, it also shows it coming on again at midnight tomorrow night (technically Saturday morning).

Lashlee looked like a guy who recruits can connect with. He was having some fun with the QBs but had a serious tone about him as well.

I said Frazier was getting reps and the entire forum didn't turn into an anti Kiehl site? Wow

Just ignoring the thought of that even happening. :)

I said Frazier was getting reps and the entire forum didn't turn into an anti Kiehl site? Wow

Just ignoring the thought of that even happening. :)/>

Just let it be..if Gus wants him to take reps then so be it. He is an Auburn Tiger football player, practices hard, goes to class, stays outta trouble, represents his university and family well. Snide sidebar comments like that is not necessary and out of line.

Just let it be..if Gus wants him to take reps then so be it. He is an Auburn Tiger football player, practices hard, goes to class, stays outta trouble, represents his university and family well. Snide sidebar comments like that is not necessary and out of line.

Your opinion doesn't equal mine. I've seen worse comments. Sorry if i don't sip kool aid everyday. Ignore it if it effects you that much.

Your opinion doesn't equal mine. I've seen worse comments. Sorry if i don't sip kool aid everyday. Ignore it if it effects you that much.

With all due respect - If he was your son or family member you may feel differently about some of the things that are said about him around here, I am one that believes we can all have an opinion of a player. It's just how we translate it on a public forum that matters. I just think the kid deserves more respect than what he receives around here...I like kool aid, it's the hater aid I avoid around here.

Did you notice in that scene that there were 2 people wearing 25 in the backfield?

Guest jojo1515

Did you notice in that scene that there were 2 people wearing 25 in the backfield?

So not only is Frazier the qb, we have a player splitting in 2 and becoming a true dual threat? That's what I call creative coaching!

Just ignoring the thought of that even happening. :)

Im going to speculate. This was filmed early in the week prior to the WCU game and they were unsure about the extent of the NM injury. If they were confident at that time that NM would be back for T A&M KF would of been the #2 QB for the WCU game and Wallace would of started and KF would of been the relief and they could of preserved JJ's redshirt. As the week went on they were no longer confident that NM would be ready for T A&M so they pulled JJ's redshirt. JMHO..

Archived