ESPNU All-Access

AubTigers

Wish we did this before Tenn did

But it's time

Edit: kinda gets me hyped

It is amazing when Jonathan Wallace is your most talkative QB

I've never met him, but from what I hear, Wallace just has that type of personality. Never met a stranger, very charismatic, engaging....natural born leader. Kind of guy you'd want on your team, or running your company, or (I dread the day I have to face this...) dating your daughter.

But it's time

I've never met him, but from what I hear, Wallace just has that type of personality. Never met a stranger, very charismatic, engaging....natural born leader. Kind of guy you'd want on your team, or running your company, or (I dread the day I have to face this...) dating your daughter.

Well apparently Gus has enough doubt's about Wallace's back up QB abilities to suddenly to burn JJs redshirt against Western Carolina (!?!) Okay, I'll leave that topic alone soon...just still seething.

But it's time

Well apparently Gus has enough doubt's about Wallace's back up QB abilities to suddenly to burn JJs redshirt against Western Carolina (!?!) Okay, I'll leave that topic alone soon...just still seething.

If he's good enough to force a burned red shirt, then he's not gonna be here the whole time.

But it's time

JJ has been the #2 QB since the end of fall practice. Of course you get him ready to play if #1 gets health problems. Gus is (correctly) playing for this year, not the 2017 season. 2017 will be the time to worry about 2017.

But it's time

JJ has been the #2 QB since the end of fall practice. Of course you get him ready to play if #1 gets health problems. Gus is (correctly) playing for this year, not the 2017 season. 2017 will be the time to worry about 2017.

Exactly. The future is now.

But it's time

Thinking Wallace has quality character doesn't necessarily mean that you think he is the second best QB on your roster.

You guys are suddenly expecting ESPN to give AU a fair shake? Short memories...

They've predicted us in an upset already this year and some of them have predicted TAMU as one.

It's time to bury the hate as long as they aren't.

You guys are suddenly expecting ESPN to give AU a fair shake? Short memories...

They've predicted us in an upset already this year and some of them have predicted TAMU as one.

It's time to bury the hate as long as they aren't.

No hate. Just decided they spent way too much time trying to denigrate my alma mater and thus have written them off. I'm sure that folks will enjoy it, I won't be giving them my time.

I still think Gus Malzahn looks, talks, and acts more like a university associate professor than a head football coach. That's one of the things I like about him.

Anybody know when this was filmed? I watched a few of these earlier this year at the beginning of the season it was some sort of marathon back to back. The teams I can remember seeing UNC, Virginia Tech, Oregon and Mississippi St ........ I'm sure there were a couple others but this is all I recall off the top of my head.

Anybody know when this was filmed? I watched a few of these earlier this year at the beginning of the season it was some sort of marathon back to back. The teams I can remember seeing UNC, Virginia Tech, Oregon and Mississippi St ........ I'm sure there were a couple others but this is all I recall off the top of my head.

I read that this was the week leading up to the WCU game.

But it's time

I feel like the fast talkers aren't what you want your daughter to date!

Replay?

WarBlogle.com ‏@WarBlogle 2h

If you missed ESPNU All Access: Auburn, it will re-air on Friday at 5:30 pm CT. #wareagle

Thank you, sir/ma'am!

I personally thought it was awesome. It's never bad to have a nationally run special on the squad. I always enjoy seeing inner-workings too.

Archived