tv chanels for direct tv

2010primetime

If its on sportssouth, then it is PPV or gameplan for directv. Does dish do this too?

Not that I know of. When I can't find our game on the regular networks, including the bspn family I have always found it on sportssouth. After this FIU game I don't think there will be any problem finding it.

This game is on multiple fox sports channels across the country. Use the search function and you will find the channel it's on. If it's not on a fox sports channel in your area you can purchase espn gameplan or watch it on espn 3 or the watch espn app. If you have directv you can et the sports pack. Only costs about 4 dollars a month. No contract. I get it every football season. Keep it for 2 months then cancel it. There is a chance depending on where you live that the game is blacked out. But it's cheaper than gameplan.

But please just use your search function. It takes less time than coming here to find the channel

I bought the sportspack a week before the Wazzu game. At 6:29 pm it blacked out. Called directv and they said it was on gameplan, so I cancelled the sportspack and got the ppv. This has been my biggest gripe with DTV. Living in OK, regional channels black out AU and the Braves.

Great thread, BTW.

I bought the sportspack a week before the Wazzu game. At 6:29 pm it blacked out. Called directv and they said it was on gameplan, so I cancelled the sportspack and got the ppv. This has been my biggest gripe with DTV. Living in OK, regional channels black out AU and the Braves.

Great thread, BTW.

I think it has something to do with being in SEC terrirtory. I live in Columbia, MO. when the games are on a fox sports channel it is usually on 4 or 5 different regional channels and all but one will be blacked out. My brother who lives in OKC has the same problem you do. My only guess is that is because you are in Big 12 country it blacks out the SEC games.

If its on sportssouth, then it is PPV or gameplan for directv. Does dish do this too?

foxsports south is a normal channel for me on directv. Horse racing is on now.

Archived