Giving Credit

Proud Tiger

Well at mid-day on Monday we have exercised a lot of our earned bragging rights. No one loves to beat bama anymore than I do but I would at least like to salute the bama players for displaying a lot of heart and leaving their guts on the field. That's what makes this rivalry the best in the country.

Well at mid-day on Monday we have exercised a lot of our earned bragging rights. No one loves to beat bama anymore than I do but I would at least like to salute the bama players for displaying a lot of heart and leaving their guts on the field. That's what makes this rivalry the best in the country.

125205[/snapback]

I'll second that, PT. Bama gave a hell of an effort and they are to be commended.

That said, of course, I will continue to exercise the bragging rights of 3 in a row and 4 of the last 5. 362 more days of basking in the glow of victory. Sweeeeeet.

PS- Are you going to make the SECCG?

125205[/snapback]

Well said! They played an inspired game!

Leaving their guts on the field? :puke:

Eeeeewwww.

I would if I heard any real props coming from the other side. No, I'm not talking about the posters on this board. I'm referring to the dozens of UAT callers to talk shows and those at church yesterday saying AU is overrated, that Shula should seriously be considered for coach of the year, CTT sucks and Borges should be the only candidate for coach of the year at AU, despite 8000 UAT excuses and AU claiming to be the best team in the nation Bama should have won. All I've heard is "Auburn has a good team, BUT....."

I'll second that, PT.  Bama gave a hell of an effort and they are to be commended.

That said, of course,  I will continue to exercise the bragging rights of 3 in a row and 4 of the last 5.  362 more days of basking in the glow of victory.  Sweeeeeet.

125207[/snapback]

I was just complimenting them not goving up any bragging rights, especially to my bama friends :no:

Not going to SECC.

Eeeeewwww.

I would if I heard any real props coming from the other side.  No, I'm not talking about the posters on this board.  I'm referring to the dozens of UAT callers to talk shows and those at church yesterday saying AU is overrated, that Shula should seriously be considered for coach of the year, CTT sucks and Borges should be the only candidate for coach of the year at AU, despite 8000 UAT excuses and AU claiming to be the best team in the nation Bama should have won.  All I've heard is "Auburn has a good team, BUT....."

125211[/snapback]

It hurts them to realize that:

They have won 10 games in two years! :big:

Bear is dead! :blink:

AUBURN is UNDEFEATED AND UNTIDE!!! :big:

Bear is dead! :blink:

I am willing to give them the "darby Award for Stupidity"..... After the game , he ACTUALLY said....." We (uat) obviously had the better team". :moon:

That is sooooo typical uat. :homer:

Eeeeewwww.

I would if I heard any real props coming from the other side.  No, I'm not talking about the posters on this board.  I'm referring to the dozens of UAT callers to talk shows and those at church yesterday saying AU is overrated, that Shula should seriously be considered for coach of the year, CTT sucks and Borges should be the only candidate for coach of the year at AU, despite 8000 UAT excuses and AU claiming to be the best team in the nation Bama should have won.  All I've heard is "Auburn has a good team, BUT....."

125211[/snapback]

You are talking about some of their fans, not their players. Everything I read about what their players said was complimentary. In any event enjoy it. I love hearing that moron segment of bammer fans whining as they accused us of doing for so many years. :) I especially like hearing them talk about a moral victory. If we have reduced the sanctimonious, "tradition rich", bammers to crowing about moral victories then we truly have the moron group in the toilet. :rolleyes:

Esquire that is exactly why we should have beaten the SH** out of them, leaving no question in anyone's mind. Unfortunatley, we found a way to deny ourselves a possible NC shot!

I'll second that, PT.  Bama gave a hell of an effort and they are to be commended.

That said, of course,  I will continue to exercise the bragging rights of 3 in a row and 4 of the last 5.  362 more days of basking in the glow of victory.  Sweeeeeet.

125207[/snapback]

I was just complimenting them not goving up any bragging rights, especially to my bama friends :no:

Not going to SECC.

125212[/snapback]

Well, crap. It's going to be a good day to be a Tiger in Atlanta on Dec. 4.

125207[/snapback]

Not going to SECC.

125212[/snapback]

Well, crap. It's going to be a good day to be a Tiger in Atlanta on Dec. 4.

125229[/snapback]

Any day is a good day to be a Tiger!!!!! :big:

:au::au:

EACH AND E V E R Y day is a good day to be an AUBURN TIGER ! ! ! :au:

Archived