Looking for IB TICKETS.

Stripe

need 3 tickets to the 2013 IB would consider 4 if u feel I need to get rid of them as a set.

Retirement from the Air Force in April moving to Seattle and this is my last chance to see the Tigers for some years. Please help me out.

No tickets for sale but be very careful buying tickets from unknown sources. There are tons of counterfeit tickets being sold. Use credible sources even if you have to pay more.

I have 4 listed on stubhub and would rather sell to Auburn family the are in section 39 endzone facing jumbo tron in row 53. I have had one of my Bama friends list this message on tiderinsider as well. I am selling for $450/ticket which is slightly higher than what the going rate in upper deck (nose bleeds). I will remove off stubhub in either mail, electronic transfer via Aubtix where I purchased them at. I don't check here that much because I am always on the move. I can be reached at 334-332-7677 or emailed at williamgunnings@hotmail.com serious inquires only. I have placed these tickets on stub hub as well so it is first come first serve.

I have 4 listed on stubhub and would rather sell to Auburn family the are in section 39 endzone facing jumbo tron in row 53. I have had one of my Bama friends list this message on tiderinsider as well. I am selling for $450/ticket which is slightly higher than what the going rate in upper deck (nose bleeds). I will remove off stubhub in either mail, electronic transfer via Aubtix where I purchased them at. I don't check here that much because I am always on the move. I can be reached at 334-332-7677 or emailed at williamgunnings@hotmail.com serious inquires only. I have placed these tickets on stub hub as well so it is first come first serve.

I know you want to sell them but please do not sell them to a bammer.

I know you want to sell them but please do not sell them to a bammer.

I would sell to a bammer for more...I have extra tickets and need to get rid of them.

I have a single ticket for sale in the upper level. It is next to the seats my family and I are sitting in, so I definately don't want to sell to bama fans. Let me know if you are interested.

So I have 1 ticket in the north end zone section 39,

I have an offer from an alabama fan for $300 and I really really don't want to sell it to a bammer. If you are an auburn fan make me an offer

Call me at 9126557381 or pm me.

Thanks

Walter

Archived