Columbia MO

WarEagle123

Wow, I feel for ya!

Make sure to video tape whatever you do. If you're in a room full of Missouri Tigers, you never know how they -- or you -- might react to the ending of the game!

War Eagle!

Wow, I feel for ya!

Make sure to video tape whatever you do. If you're in a room full of Missouri Tigers, you never know how they -- or you -- might react to the ending of the game!

War Eagle!

I will only watch the game with auburn fans. Mizzou fans are a rude bunch. They have similarities with bammers

Wow, I feel for ya!

War Eagle!

I will only watch the game with auburn fans. Mizzou fans are a rude bunch. They have similarities with bammers

That attitude is even LESS warranted. Bama can at least say recently they've had the wins to back up arrogance (doesn't excuse it however).

Slightly OT, but I find it hilarious that the SEC Championship game this year is being played by two teams with a combined conference record of 2-14 last year. Shows that this conference isn't just a few good teams like PAC-12 fans scream about.

Archived