Another example of class...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

A good friend of mine has a nephew that signed with Arkansas last year as an offensive lineman (Cody Green out of Cullman). For this year's Auburn-Arkansas game, her family bought tickets and took their three kids down to the game, along with some other friends that have season tickets. They went tailgating and walked around campus (they had never been there) and eventually ended up at Tiger Walk. Her kids were all wearing Auburn shirts they had bought.

They stood and watched as the players walked through the fans, slapping high fives and smiling. Her six year old daughter was standing with her arms crossed and a mad look on her face. That is, until one of the players that was walking by stopped, bent down, and told her that she needed to get a smile on her face and act liek she was having a good time. The little girl immediately beamed and the player continued on.

"Oh, my gosh, do you know who that was?", one of the season ticket holders asked the little girl's mother.

"No, who?"

"That was Cadillac Williams!"

Is it any wonder this guy is a fan favorite?

The mother also commented on how nice the players and the fans were at Auburn. Another example of how you have to experience Auburn to truly understand it.

Go crazy, Cadillac, go crazy!

We sure do raise em right down here! :)

i would say that TT has recruited the right type of players. It wasn't too long ago that we had players firing guns on campus when tot was a arounf..plus a ton of other things.

NEVER forget what Chett Williams has done for this team. These were good kids when Coach Tuberville recruited them. They have become GREAT young men because of the hard work and dedication of all involved.

The future is very bright. It is TRULY GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger ! ! ! ! :au:

it's so hard for me to understand how anyone(if you visit other boards its easy to get what fan base)could call this team a bunch of thugs? :no::puke:

WDE!!!!time to wax :ut: 's bottom again :big:

"Don't wait to be a great man, be a great boy!" Ralph "Shug" Jordan

After the Tennessee game my 7 year old son and I went down to the team buses to great the team.Carnell and Ronnie both stopped to speak to him and let me take their picture with him.As the players came out all spoke to him and thanked the fans for coming.I have never encountered a group of young men as polite and grateful to the fans for their support. Our football players are a tribute to their parents, Coach Tubs, and themselves not only for what they have accomplished on the field but off as well.

Archived