Wanna Bet?

AUld fAUx@

As, at my limits, a penny-ante poker player (usually against my children), I found it educational.

“Players at the Wynn have stuffed their pockets on Florida State and Auburn all year, with the Seminoles going 11-1 against house lines and Auburn going 10-2. Avello knows Seminole backers will likely back them again, and Auburn supporters, after what they've witnessed in the last month, have little reason to think the Tigers aren’t just as good Florida State.

He's reaching his hand out and trying to find the pressure point, the number at which loyalty will begin to flip.”

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/why-vegas-doesn-t-believe-auburn-is-nearly-as-good-as-fsu-121213

That guy is missing some serious points in his evaluation. We only had a lucky finish to the Georgia game because they gave Murray a touchdown he didn't get at the end of that game on a 4th down run. It didn't matter when we scored on a lucky play but if we lost that would have been a stinger to live with all year.

We were neck and neck with Bama, we gave them more chances to kick field goals due to errors but we held them almost all night. If it weren't for a lucky 99 yard pass we would have won that game outright.

That guy is missing some serious points in his evaluation. We only had a lucky finish to the Georgia game because they gave Murray a touchdown he didn't get at the end of that game on a 4th down run. It didn't matter when we scored on a lucky play but if we lost that would have been a stinger to live with all year.

We were neck and neck with Bama, we gave them more chances to kick field goals due to errors but we held them almost all night. If it weren't for a lucky 99 yard pass we would have won that game outright.

We did win the game outright. :)

Outright without an amazing 109 run back. That was big play for big play trade. So nulled out it makes the score 28-21.

This is funny, well FSU has better athletes because they have recruited better, oh really Alabama has had the #1 recruiting class 2011,2012,2113. The have the master not the prodigy at coach and your telling me FSU has more talent? Wow that is very interesting logic. There is a 6.2 yard differential per game with FSU being 3 and Alabama being 5 in total D. Ah so tiring that is fine I Bet Wynn makes more then the other idiots

Outright without an amazing 109 run back. That was big play for big play trade. So nulled out it makes the score 28-21.

This is funny, well FSU has better athletes because they have recruited better, oh really Alabama has had the #1 recruiting class 2011,2012,2113. The have the master not the prodigy at coach and your telling me FSU has more talent? Wow that is very interesting logic. There is a 6.2 yard differential per game with FSU being 3 and Alabama being 5 in total D. Ah so tiring that is fine I Bet Wynn makes more then the other idiots

I've seen quite a bit of "too early" recruiting, middle school and such, but the class of 2113? Is it the sperm or egg, or just bloodline in general that's being recruited here?

:)/>

I wouldnt read too much into that. FL St has played no one while AU has run a gauntlet, and most people know that. This is why people are betting AU. It would not surprise me if this article is to help gain money on the FSU side. Joe Blow now has his "Vegas Insider" tip. I am sure the writer threw out bama's 99yrd pass and AM's non-TD. Vegas lines have little to do with who is going to win. Vegas plays the gamblers against each other.

Both White and Fuhrman agreed there’s an inherent bias at play, because Auburn comes from the conference most would agree is the nation's strongest. "A Big Ten team may not be getting the same [respect]," Fuhrman said.

All of which is totally irrelevant when gauging one team against another at a neutral site. There's no powerful conference powder Auburn can take to Pasadena and sprinkle on the field before kickoff, but its league affiliation and destiny narrative are two other factors driving up Auburn’s valuation.

:rollin: Seriously??? LIke he thinks we are all that dumb? This guy is an idiot. He thinks he's a know it all with his numbers. How many 4 and 5 star senior QB's with mulitple years of experience and many, many wins did that 'noles D face?? Tahj Boyd - the guy that is known to have dear in headlights syndrome when he faces a quality pass rush? Of course that shouldn't be a factor <_<. Yeah there's absolutely nothing to be said for playing big bruising and experienced offenses weak in and weak out or posting up against quality defensive line man that will help auburn here. Keep thinking all that Vegas and 'nole fans; keep thinking that. ;)

I've seen quite a bit of "too early" recruiting, middle school and such, but the class of 2113? Is it the sperm or egg, or just bloodline in general that's being recruited here?

:)/>

Time Machine

Archived