Prayers urgently needed please

Plaric

Aunt was just in a head on car accident heading home from an extended family get together in Montgomery. Was told she was on life support. Good woman, always buys me auburn gear for Christmas even though she is a bama fan. Just saw her Sunday and really hoping she pulls through this ok. Pray for her please.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the current status:

- Small brain bleed that has since stopped, hospital doesn't feel it needs surgery at this time.

- Severe chest trauma and injuries.

- Severe lacerations to her head and face that had to be stapled shut.

- Currently intubated (spelling?) and breathing via a machine

- unconscious and sedated.

- Will be moved to ICU soon

Have no idea why they are saying "severe trauma and injuries" but are following it up with "don't want or think it needs surgery at this time" but then again I'm not a doctor soooo

Praying for your Aunt's recovery. God is still able.

As an ER/trauma doc I can tell you that unfortunately some brain bleeding is either too small, too scattered, or not amenable to surgery. Still, good thing that she is requiring sedation while intubated. So sorry this is happening to your aunt. My family and I gathered for prayer for her just now. God bless!

Prayers sent for your aunt's recovery and God's hand on your family. God bless.

Love the strength of gathering, "two or more", to lift up things too big for us. Praying and touched to see what God is already doing among us...do keep us posted. She sounds so precious...Romans 8:28...ALL THINGS.

Archived