Tennessee did us Zero favors this season

Auburn910

Tennessee got their butts handed to them in knoxville by Auburn, then blamed the loss on turnovers and the media bought into it, tenn players trashed auburn after the game. Well, Auburn had over 300 yards offense in the first half, you dont get that driving 5 feet off turnovers. There was a net of 2 of turnovers in the first half of the UT game. 31-3 at half, we did them a favor by calling off the dogs.

Now Tenn goes out and barely beats vandy and kentucy and lost to ND, now nothing we can do will help us jump OU, and Tenn is largely to blame.

Our reward for 11-0 is playing a very lucky horrible tenn team in the SEC title game giving them a shot to beat us.

This time around, since tenn has not done AU any favors and trashed us in the media, Auburn should do tenn no favors. Run it up Run it up Run it up on the AZZHOLES

the score should be

Auburn 63

Tennessee 0

The score will be

Auburn 42

Tenn 10

The score will be

Auburn 42

Tenn 10

126722[/snapback]

Nope...sadly Tubbs won't run up the score...dumb, but hey he hasn't yet, why would he do it now?

28-10

sorry, it's not anyone else who did us zero favors.....it was US that did no favors to ourselves. quit complaining about others and look at yourself...well, if you're gonna blame, point the finger at yourself first

The score will be

Auburn 42

Tenn 10

126722[/snapback]

I don't think anybody on UT's team spent one second watching tape or preparing for vandy or uk, they have been watching AU tape for the whole time, knowing they would be able to beat vandy and uk and would be playing AU.

My guess is that the little double pass they used yesterday was being saved for the AU game - until despiration set in against KY.

We beat KY which almost beat UT, but that doesn't count. It only counts that UT who we play next week almost got beat by KY. Hmmmmm.

UT showed some flashes of a good offense yesterday. I think we'd better concentrate on beating them before running up the score.

my only concern is if tenn players can keep their helments on attempting tackles.... it's making alot of obstacles for our players to have to jump over

And they did the same with ND also right?

I don't think anybody on UT's team spent one second watching tape or preparing for vandy or uk, they have been watching AU tape for the whole time, knowing they would be able to beat vandy and uk and would be playing AU.

\

It looks like we are in a no win situation in the SECCG. If we win big, everyone will continue to say that UT is terrible. If we don't win big, they will say that UT is terrible, and we should have beat them worse. And , God forbid, we lose, we will become the over rated team.

Archived