Men at Ole Miss - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ole Miss inbounds the ball after a traveling violation on Auburn.....Ball goes out of bounds untouched and belongs to Auburn...

Dunno if AU is taking good 3s cause I'm listening to the radio but when you can't hit them you can't keep taking them. Not liking the play down the stretch. Especially since this is a Marshall Henderson-less Ole Miss. Can't really comment on a lot of the game since I was only able to watch sparingly at a restaurant during the first half.

Canada takes it to the basket and great block by Ole Miss.. Ole Miss shooting 2.....misses the first one. 63-59....24 seconds to play... 2nd one good...64-59. Time out Auburn

Is there an offensive strategy for this team? Doesn't "dribble-drive" require a freaking pass every now and then? Is there ever a screen or a pick and roll anytime? A weave? What the heck do we do besides throw ths ball in and somebody shoot? I am dumbfounded, or maybe just dumb. Somebody help me.

Harrell takes a three...gets fouled on the shot. Harrell shooting THREE.... 16.5 secodns to play. Harrell made all three,,,,64-62...16 seconds to play.

ole miss makes the second free throw., 13.1 seconds to play. Ole Miss up 65-62. Auburn uses its final timeout.

Archived