Hey guys look at ESPN Rankings

Eagle Eye

Unless they have changed it the first three slots are

Auburn(9 1/3) with a 0-0 record

are they trying to rub it in our faces

So we'll be playing ourselves in the Orange Bowl? ;) It'll be like the A Day game. At least we're guarenteed a win!

ESPN has been behind us all the way. They have complained as much as anybody.

129270[/snapback]

I believed that up until Gameday Final last night. It's OU-USC for them as well.

129270[/snapback]

I believed that up until Gameday Final last night. It's OU-USC for them as well.

129283[/snapback]

corso had us #2 since we beat ut earlier in the season, and then after our last game he has us #3? i'm sure USC with a ref assisted win over UCLA is still CLEARLY the best team in the nation.. :rolleyes:

I guess some enterprising coach decided to rank AU, USC and OU as tri-#1 and then pick up with #4 from there...I've seen first-place votes halved before , but never divided three ways.

129270[/snapback]

129283[/snapback]

corso had us #2 since we beat ut earlier in the season, and then after our last game he has us #3? i'm sure USC with a ref assisted win over UCLA is still CLEARLY the best team in the nation.. :rolleyes:

129290[/snapback]

Last night was great example of moronic group-think. Corso says our defense was average based on last night? OK gives up 70 to OK St and A&M in two weeks. Where are they ranked? If TN had not lost to us before, they would have been in the top ten still.

And USC? Beats an urated team by five points? Mighty Cal struggles in Hattiesburg. The PAC Ten is a joke. Two decent teams.

Let me say this...FIVE SEC TEAMS IN THE TOP 19, in a down year!!!!???

:poke: CORSO/Herbie/eta al!

What's the big deal about someone splitting his first place vote three ways. If I was a totally unbiased voter that's probably what I would do.

Archived