Obamacare Architect Provides Fodder for Court case

Proud Tiger

Having said that, I've wasted enough time on this. Salivate all you want over this nonissue.

There's a lot of "non issues" with this administration isn't there. ;)/>

Non-issues are your domain. ;)/>

Obviously they are yours, you spend a lot of time trying to make all Obama negatives a non issue. :)/>

Other way around...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having said that, I've wasted enough time on this. Salivate all you want over this nonissue.

There's a lot of "non issues" with this administration isn't there. ;)/>

Non-issues are your domain. ;)/>

Obviously they are yours, you spend a lot of time trying to make all Obama negatives a non issue. :)/>

Other way around...

You are right I do spend too much time trying to make Obama's negatives into non issues. :)

TexT...you have a problem period. All you want to do is go on and on when you know you were off base many posts ago.

TexT...you have a problem period. All you want to do is go on and on when you know you were off base many posts ago.

My problem is thinking you can ever be reasoned with. You're like the crazy guy on the street corner, except you have keyboard. I should just buy you a cup of coffee and keep walking. ;)

TexT...you said several posts back you had wasted enough time on this topic. I agree. You are now at what you sometime call "pointless." Maybe you need to do what you just said....keep "waking,"

Maybe after awhile you will be fully awake.

Archived