Posted by the Russian Foreign Minister

japantiger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nixon and Kennedy both had poodles.

Truman had a Cocker Spaniel. Reagan had a King Charles Spaniel. Bush I had a Springer Spaniel. Bush II had Scottish Terriers.

Not exactly manly dogs.

Scottish Terriers are fearless. They were bred to kill. young terriers were placed in a barrel with a badger, and if the Scottish terrier lived, it was allowed to breed. They have the head, teeth, and heart of a much larger dog and will take on those larger dogs. They attach themselves to one member of the household, usually the man. Yes, they are manly dogs......

The fact that these comparison photos are out there and work confirms we have a problem.

Putin comes from the forces of a dark evil Russian KGB past that wants to control Russia and be a super power in the world again. They are doing it by selling fossil fuels to our energy starved closest allies in Europe and then taking the cash to rebuild the Russian military. Allies that put up solar cells and windmills and have to buy fossil fuels from Russia to stay warm in the long cold winters of Northern Europe. The Russians also sell military and other technology to countries not friendly to us.

We have elected a leader that is an academic and local community organizer with no experience in the military, business or management and very limited experience in legislative government office. He projects an image for his domestic followers that does not work with the powers of the world.

Scottish Terriers are fearless. They were bred to kill. young terriers were placed in a barrel with a badger, and if the Scottish terrier lived, it was allowed to breed. They have the head, teeth, and heart of a much larger dog and will take on those larger dogs. They attach themselves to one member of the household, usually the man. Yes, they are manly dogs......

Good points, but I very much doubt the Bushes or FDR were killing any varmints with them. Yorkie's were bred to kill, but not many would consider them manly. Poodles were bred as water dogs and actually make decent working dogs.

The fact that these comparison photos are out there and work confirms we have a problem.

Putin comes from the forces of a dark evil Russian KGB past that wants to control Russia and be a super power in the world again. They are doing it by selling fossil fuels to our energy starved closest allies in Europe and then taking the cash to rebuild the Russian military. Allies that put up solar cells and windmills and have to buy fossil fuels from Russia to stay warm in the long cold winters of Northern Europe. The Russians also sell military and other technology to countries not friendly to us.

We have elected a leader that is an academic and local community organizer with no experience in the military, business or management and very limited experience in legislative government office. He projects an image for his domestic followers that does not work with the powers of the world.

These photos work on who ?

Tex, I will stand for a lot of good natured ribbing; hell, I'll even engage with Homer on here in a futile effort to get him to actually respond to a direct question and use logic in his responses; but to insinuate I long for a thief and mass murderer to lead my nation is insulting. I've spent a good part of my life living in hell holes all over the world to ensure that didn't happen. In my intemperate youth I would have said these here I would regret later. I'm glad I've learned to control my emotions.

Second, no Russian would have ever dared to put a picture of any Russian leader and Ronald Reagan on the same page in any context like that; and then gotten a reaction like this post. It's pretty obvious that the Russians have no respect or fear of Obama. When you bluster and then do nothing; bullies know you're a *****. Can you imagine any of the 4 Russian leaders that Reagan stood down having one of their people post a picture like that...seriously, Reagan or any self respecting man wouldn't even own a dog like that; if that actually is a dog. I would extend that to Truman, Ike, Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Bush 1 or Clinton. The only modern sitting President that the Russians have bitch slapped is our current dear leader. And he has done it repeatedly; and with impunity; and O was even caught on tape saying that after the election he would have more freedom to let Putin bitch slap him. 60% of the American public now recognizes this in every poll conducted.

Third, this picture illustrates that this has gotten to the point now where the former "cowed" Soviet apparatchiks are starting to feel that they can re-incarnate the Soviet Union; which is what Putin wants. Do you remember the cold war? Did you hide under a school desk as a kid practicing drills for Soviet nuclear attack? Do you remember watching the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia on your black and white TV? I can assure you my friends in East Germany, Poland, the former Czech republic, and the Ukraine all do...I well remember all this. There were 17 "proxy" Cold War wars fought during my youth.

The Presidency is constitutionally responsible for US foreign policy; and is supposed to consult with the Senate in enacting sound policy. This President does neither...he has emboldened our enemies and the bad actors globally are on the march. The American people have finally recognized this and unfortunately so have our enemies. Our President is devoid of leadership ability...he is a dilettante. I am embarrassed by his toolishness. Surprised you're not.

You are not helping yourself. :laugh:

But thanks for the mention. :rolleyes:

Also, this is a slap in the face to every American. By disrespecting our President, he has disrespected ALL of us. How can you, as a man, not see that? This is almost the equivalent of another man walking up to your wife and slapping her, and you doing nothing about it. Come on man.

Now that is irony. Hopefully, you aren't serious.

Archived