Posted by the Russian Foreign Minister

japantiger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your wives married their girlfriends obviously. No wonder our society is so "sensitive" . Sheesh.

LOL. Another thing I noticed, Tex. Just how juvenile their ad homs have become. It's like 7th grade all over again.

Hey, man! Don't insult my manhood!

I'm the only male in a household of 5 people (excluding the dog and one out of four cats). I have to carry the load. :lmao:

No one " fell for " anything, TexasTiger. Your panties are just in a bunch because they see exactly what everyone else sees. Obama is an effeminate Ivy league educated Left wing wall flower, and Putin is a former KGB hard a$$.

Just because some Russian propagandist points out that the sun rises in the East , that doesn't mean you have to reject it as a lie.

It is what it is.

Deal w/ it.

You admit you admire Putin. It is what it is.

I'm embarrassed for the US because of Obama.

20131203_putin.jpg

Putin is tossing the ball so Fluffy will go chase it. What we DON'T see in the pic is the chained up Siberian Tiger , to which Fluffy here is being fed.

And you don't see any problem with the Russian Foreign Minister making the POTUS look like a fool? Geez., where is your pride in America?

Only fools are worried about this.

Only a partisan fool would spin this insult to Obama as something to worry about. Hell. it looks about right to me.

No one " fell for " anything, TexasTiger. Your panties are just in a bunch because they see exactly what everyone else sees. Obama is an effeminate Ivy league educated Left wing wall flower, and Putin is a former KGB hard a$$.

Just because some Russian propagandist points out that the sun rises in the East , that doesn't mean you have to reject it as a lie.

It is what it is.

Deal w/ it.

Have you suddenly become adept at reading between lines of posts and "divining" additional meanings? I must have missed the "admiring Putin" line. Putin pretty well insulted Obama by reading him like an open book. Clearly, it was not a difficult read for him.

Its funny watching you get emotional defending the "manhood" of your messiah.

It is what it is.

Deal w/ it.

I'm embarrassed for the US because of Obama.

In comparison to Putin because you find Putin's staged manliness so appealing.

It is what it is.

Deal w/ it.

Have you suddenly become adept at reading between lines of posts and "divining" additional meanings? I must have missed the "admiring Putin" line. Putin pretty well insulted Obama by reading him like an open book. Clearly, it was not a difficult read for him.

Its funny watching you get emotional defending the "manhood" of your messiah.

I'm not defending Obama's manhood. I'm commenting on how pathetically you guys obsess over perceived manhood based on what type of animal a guy poses with.

Yep, I guess all our recent Presidents just don't stack up to a guy that stages a photo with a baby big cat. Now I really feel inadequate.

Simultaneously hilarious and depressing. They love them some propaganda.

20131203_putin.jpg

"No self respecting man would own a dog like that." LOL

Also, this is a slap in the face to every American. By disrespecting our President, he has disrespected ALL of us. How can you, as a man, not see that? This is almost the equivalent of another man walking up to your wife and slapping her, and you doing nothing about it. Come on man.

Better get packing, Tex. We've got to head to Moscow and do something about it!

Didnt even want to come onto this thread, but that picture is too freakin funny on so many levels.

Apparently that is from Chi Magazine, an Italian rag.

The poodle is Putins own dog.

If it comes from a Russian official source, it really says a lot about how Putin and the rest of the Russians view Obama though.

The Russians are old school enough to know the value of propaganda. They are also vicious enough to push this out on social media.

Didnt even want to come onto this thread, but that picture is too freakin funny on so many levels.

Where did that picture come from?

If it comes from a Russian official source, it really says a lot about how Putin and the rest of the Russians view Obama.

I got it from business insider. Chi magazine is an Italian tabloid.

Putin is tossing the ball so Fluffy Berlusconi will go chase it. What we DON'T see in the pic is the chained up Siberian Tiger , to which Fluffy Berlusconi here is being fed.

FTFY

It is the perfect propaganda piece and it tells the truth. It is how the world views things right now. All the bad guys know they have nothing to fear from us right now and they are going to go all out for the next two and half years.

What you guys don't see, because whenever you see our usernames, you go into defensive mode and start lashing out, is that a leader of another country essentially just humiliated OUR PRESIDENT ON A NATIONAL LEVEL. That is a shot at every American. You know, something else that you guys are blind to, is that a huge tactic of government is to keep the citizenry at odds with EACH OTHER, so they can go about their personal agendas unabated. Why can't you see that?

What you guys don't see, because whenever you see our usernames, you go into defensive mode and start lashing out, is that a leader of another country essentially just humiliated OUR PRESIDENT ON A NATIONAL LEVEL. That is a shot at every American. You know, something else that you guys are blind to, is that a huge tactic of government is to keep the citizenry at odds with EACH OTHER, so they can go about their personal agendas unabated. Why can't you see that?

No, he didn't. It just shows the civilized world what a megalomaniac Putin is. If Obama tweets a picture of Putin with a poodle are we all even?

You really don't get it do you? Did you read anything else in my post other than:

"OH CRAP IT'S WEEGLE HATING OBAMA AGAIN!"?

You really don't get it do you? Did you read anything else in my post other than:

Yeah, I read every word and concluded you're far worse off than I thought getting so worked up over a childish act of macho bravado.

Yeah, I read every word and concluded you're far worse off than I thought getting so worked up over a childish act of macho bravado.

And I'm the wacko? Do you even read or think about what you post, or are you really this delusional?

And I'm the wacko? Do you even read or think about what you post, or are you really this delusional?

You're being pretty darn wacko about a tweet. Think about it .

Were you coddled by your parents in a sunshine and rainbows, carebear love, everything is fine, we have no enemies, danger isn't real, the outside world is fake, America will never be overtaken psycho bubble?

Were you coddled by your parents in a sunshine and rainbows, carebear love, everything is fine, we have no enemies, danger isn't real, the outside world is fake, America will never be overtaken psycho bubble?

Not at all. I grew up on army bases during the Cold War.

I'm not defending Obama's manhood.

Because there's little if any of it to defend.

:roflol:

Archived