SEC title game

dan4vols

I'd like to congratulate the Auburn Tigers on winning the SEC title. You guys had a great run this year like we had in '98. Ya'll finished undefeated and thats near impossible in the SEC. I was really impressed with campbell this year, his long ball throws were devestatingly accurate. Although the Vols defense did'nt look as weak as they did in the 1st game they couldnt handle the Auburn offense again. They played their hearts out against an offensive juggernaut and made a good game out of it..it was still a loss but not embarrassing like the 1st game. Good luck the rest of the way and represent the SEC with a big Sugar bowl win :ut:

I'd like to congratulate the Auburn Tigers on winning the SEC title. You guys had a great run this year like we had in '98. Ya'll finished undefeated and thats near impossible in the SEC. I was really impressed with campbell this year, his long ball throws were devestatingly accurate. Although the Vols defense did'nt look as weak as they did in the 1st game they couldnt handle the Auburn offense again. They played their hearts out against an offensive juggernaut and made a good game out of it..it was still a loss but not embarrassing like the 1st game. Good luck the rest of the way and represent the SEC with a big Sugar bowl win :ut:

129577[/snapback]

This is incredible....over 40 views of this and not a single solitary thanks or we appriciate a classy Vol fan comin in and giving us our props. Very tactless tiger fans, very uncool. :ut:

Hey, I just read it for the first time and I would like to say thanks!!

Tenn. played their hearts out that's for sure and they definately got the momentum on their side...

Like you said, it is very near impossible to go undefeated in the SEC but we did it!!!

Great Game Vols!

to be honest Dan, I no longer have any use for UT fans after thousands of them starting cheering when Jeremy Ingle got hurt the other night. Our kids pray for your player that got hurt, and many of your fans cheer when ours get hurt. Also we are pretty ticked about the way the BCS has done Auburn. If you were not one of the thousands at the game the other night who cheered then thanks for your comments.

129577[/snapback]

This is incredible....over 40 views of this and not a single solitary thanks or we appriciate a classy Vol fan comin in and giving us our props. Very tactless tiger fans, very uncool. :ut:

129621[/snapback]

Uncool because there are no replies? Did you mean the original post or did you just write it hoping to get slapped on the back? A compliment should be given without a need for acknowledgment. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Agree. I totally lost respect when not a few, but THOUSANDS, cheered a player rolling around on the ground in pain. Did the same thing when Campbell was slow getting up. Thanks for the post Vol fan but it's far more classless to cheer an injured player than not immediately responding to your post.

to be honest Dan, I no longer have any use for UT fans after thousands of them starting cheering when Jeremy Ingle got hurt the other night. Our kids pray for your player that got hurt, and many of your fans cheer when ours get hurt. Also we are pretty ticked about the way the BCS has done Auburn. If you were not one of the thousands at the game the other night who cheered then thanks for your comments.

129626[/snapback]

I did not know that...I was not at the game and they never said anything about it on CBS...Wow...how classless...

I still can't believe that happened...

Id like to thank woods for his tact and class in acknowleging a compliment. Id also like to say that any individual who would cheer when any player of an oppsing team is hurt, that is reprehensible behavior and if Vol fans did that, I say If because I didnt see it...That shames the Vols and their fans. Some have replied to this thread saying they didnt know that a reply was required...Im sure you dont know.....I was'nt lookin for a slap on the back I was lookin for Classy mature Auburn fans to respect an opponent team fan for having the maturity and class to come in and congratulate a victory. :ut:

Welcome back to the site dan, as you may know, we are a little disgruntled right now. I appreciate you comments, and look forward to watching you guys play TAMU in the cotton bowl. :au:

Id like to thank woods for his tact and class in acknowleging a compliment. Id also like to say that any individual who would cheer when any player of an oppsing team is hurt, that is reprehensible behavior and if Vol fans did that, I say If because I didnt see it...That shames the Vols and their fans. Some have replied to this thread saying they didnt know that a reply was required...Im sure you dont know.....I was'nt lookin for a slap on the back I was lookin for Classy mature Auburn fans to respect an opponent team fan for having the maturity and class to come in and congratulate a victory.  :ut:

129648[/snapback]

Oh please. You got your panties in a twist because no one rushed to give you a reach-around.

Thanks for the post. Are we all square now or is something else required?

thanks yo. i was a little repulsed with vol players (after the first game) and fans (during the second game when jeremy got hurt), but i also had a fantastic time with the vol fans that were sitting around me. surprisingly pessimistic folks (that poor-mouthing is usually only coming from me) that didn't think you guys had a chance at the half, but they stayed to cheer and were loud and fun the whole game. i hope you gots destroy a&m for the sec's (and our) sake. make the big 12 look as bad as it is.

thanks yo. i was a little repulsed with vol players (after the first game) and fans (during the second game when jeremy got hurt), but i also had a fantastic time with the vol fans that were sitting around me. surprisingly pessimistic folks (that poor-mouthing is usually only coming from me) that didn't think you guys had a chance at the half, but they stayed to cheer and were loud and fun the whole game. i hope you guys destroy a&m for the sec's (and our) sake. make the big 12 look as bad as it is.

thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!thank you very much!

not really! i don't recall it to be a requirement for posting on a subject once viewed. if you look on other threads that have hundreds of views you don't see a thread for every view.

This is incredible....over 40 views of this and not a single solitary thanks or we appriciate a classy Vol fan comin in and giving us our props. Very tactless tiger fans, very uncool.  :ut:

129621[/snapback]

This is incredible. We beat the crud out of UT in Knoxville, and we have to hear about how the "better team didn't win". Fulmer probably isn't voting for the SEC conference champ as #1. Then UT loses to Notre Dame bringing shame upon the entire SEC. Then in the rematch, we hand them 14 points on a silver platter, and still win by 10. Then I have to read about how I'm tactless and uncool becuase I didn't respond fast enough for you. Very tactless, very uncool dan4vol.

We own ut. Nothing can change that. Get over it and move on. You guys have not won a Bowl game in a long time. Maybe you should concentrate on THAT. :big:

Archived