Democrats registering voters in Ferguson, Mo

TheBlueVue

I don't understand. What's so disgusting about it?

Some here find participation in the democratic process very unsettling. ;)/>

For once you could surely see the filth of taking advantage of a situation like this for political gain?

Oh never mind. Democrats have no conscious I guess. Geez. I should know better by now......

Oh, please. Voter registration in a place where folks are frustrated with their government. It's a constructive response to their understandable frustration. I know how you guys hate to see folks vote, right?

Yeah! I hate it so much I spent 10 years defending the right to vote, among the rest of the rights we have. How about you, jack?

Why quit now? I've been defending the right to vote all my life.

Doing what? Sitting in your mothers basement typing propaganda? Jk ;)/>

But seriously, how can this be a good idea???? Unless it's for your party, correct?

I would like to see broader citizen engagement regardless of party. It's the only way Democracy really works.

Like anything else in life there's a time and place. This isn't one of them. At least in my way of life.

It's voter registration. Why is that threatening or offensive?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For once you could surely see the filth of taking advantage of a situation like this for political gain?

Oh never mind. Democrats have no conscious I guess. Geez. I should know better by now......

Oh, please. Voter registration in a place where folks are frustrated with their government. It's a constructive response to their understandable frustration. I know how you guys hate to see folks vote, right?

Yeah! I hate it so much I spent 10 years defending the right to vote, among the rest of the rights we have. How about you, jack?

But seriously, how can this be a good idea???? Unless it's for your party, correct?

I would like to see broader citizen engagement regardless of party. It's the only way Democracy really works.

Well, thats not really the topic being discussed. What is being discussed is using a tragedy to whip up voter registration.Much of the emotional tension that has been manifested in Ferguson, Mo is based on a narrative that's not even true. Brown was not on his knees with his hands up and shot in the back but this is being used as a lever to register voters. Its wrong but I knew you would defend it because a yellow dog democrat never sees any evil in his party.

Like anything else in life there's a time and place. This isn't one of them. At least in my way of life.

It's voter registration. Why is that threatening or offensive?

Pretty much what Blue said.

Well, thats not really the topic being discussed. What is being discussed is using a tragedy to whip up voter registration.Much of the emotional tension that has been manifested in Ferguson, Mo is based on a narrative that's not even true. Brown was not on his knees with his hands up and shot in the back but this is being used as a lever to register voters. Its wrong but I knew you would defend it because a yellow dog democrat never sees any evil in his party.

The most hyperpartisan guy on the board speaks (sorry, Proud).

Whip up...voter registration. Ok.

It's one thing to whip it up on a message board. It's another to use the death of someone to register voters.

Hell....why should I care. I hate both parties so ya'll keep up the great work.

LOL what else could it be called? You and homer have whined about republicans politicizing tragedy but when your crowd resorts to regsitering voters on a tragedy made worse by a false narrative all you've got is calling others hyper-partisan. A'ight den!

LOL what else could it be called? You and homer have whined about republicans politicizing tragedy but when your crowd resorts to regsitering voters on a tragedy made worse by a false narrative all you've got is calling others hyper-partisan. A'ight den!

You guys fear... Voters.

You guys fear... Voters.

Thats ridiculous but not unexpected.Missing the point is your specialty when missing it serves your political ends.

You guys fear... Voters.

Thats ridiculous but not unexpected.Missing the point is your specialty when missing it serves your political ends.

What's the point of voter registration ?

In other words, let me deflect because I have no answer to the real question. LOL. So predictable Tex. Surely you can do better. :-\

Is the action a tad inappropriate? Posible but you can't deny that Democrats know how to execute a ground game be it voter drives or boots-on-group activism. Replublicans had better get a clue or once again will be left to voting for whatever candidate the "elites" deem to be their frontrunner.

True story.

You guys fear... Voters.

Whats the motivation of voter registration under these circumstances? True to form, your first inclination is to call me hyper-partisan in your pathetic effort to make me the bad guy. i can only imagine the posts that would be coming from you if these were tea party activists instead of anarchists. You're fine with republicans being called "jihadists with bombs strapped to their chests" but evidently choose to get rather indignant when it is pointed out that your own party reaches out to people who are defiantly looting and destroying other's property.

You guys fear... Voters.

Whats the motivation of voter registration under these circumstances? True to form, your first inclination is to call me hyper-partisan in your pathetic effort to make me the bad guy. i can only imagine the posts that would be coming from you if these were tea party activists instead of anarchists. You're fine with republicans being called "jihadists with bombs strapped to their chests" but evidently choose to get rather indignant when it is pointed out that your own party reaches out to people who are defiantly looting and destroying other's property.

I don't complain about the TP registering voters.

"I don't complain about the TP registering voters."

You complain about the Tea Party as if they represent the devil himself.Let me just say that i am glad it is you leftists seeking out these people to join their party and not the republicans.

You complain about the Tea Party as if they represent the devil himself.Let me just say that i am glad it is you leftists seeking out these people to join their party and not the republicans.

If most Americans decide to vote with the Tea Party I need to live with that.

I can guarantee you most Americans are appalled by what they're seeing going on in Ferguson, Mo. Im not surprised even a little bit you democrats are seeking their participation in your party

I can guarantee you most Americans are appalled by what they're seeing going on in Ferguson, Mo. Im not surprised even a little bit you democrats are seeking their participation in your party

I'm not surprised you don't want Americans voting. It matches your totalitarian nature.

I'm not surprised you don't want Americans voting. It matches your totalitarian nature.

Democrats are just as totalitarian as republicans. Pot meet kettle.

You never cease to amaze me.So, you support voting rights for thugs and criminals? Presumably as long as they vote democrat, huh? LOL You people will forever place politics above everything else

You never cease to amaze me.So, you support voting rights for thugs and criminals? Presumably as long as they vote democrat, huh? LOL You people will forever place politics above everything else

Don't know what you're talking about, but I even support voting rights for guys like you.

Don't know what you're talking about, but I even support voting rights for guys like you.

What a surprise Tex. Its a pattern with you. You rarely understand when your "confusion" best serves your political ends but when its the tea Party in question your understanding warps up into another dimension.

Dems have no shame but they are great spinners.

There is no question a few loyal liberal posters add credence to your claim.

Dems have no shame but they are great spinners.

There is no question a few loyal liberal posters add credence to your claim.

I'm waiting for the facts to play out. The only thing I've really commented on is the hand wringing over voter registration.

Archived