HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY!!!!!!!

Weegle777

Finally I've been waiting since that last snap in the last game,No more Speculation, We're actually gonna have something to talk about. We won't have lawson...ok...we won't have kozan....ok, but rest assured all players will be ready to go,freshmen will definitely fill those roles to satisfactory, No more talking, time to show all these naysayers that say last year was a fluke was not so and doing it with this schedule will make it that much sweeter

BOOM! Let seeing those videos from last year showing Gus doing a "BOOM" and ready to see many more of them today! Happy Football Day to all.

Good luck today guys!

Here's to no injuries (and a closer game than the experts think :lol: )

Nice post! Thanks for hanging out with us. I have enjoyed your contributions. Good Luck for the rest of the season AFTER today!

My hope for your team is that Bert Beluga doesn't run your program further into the ground before you kick him out.

Happy football day! The Winston signs on gameday are fantastic.

yeah saw one that said"Jameis Winston gave me crabs" :we:

I'm a little late to this, but HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY, my friends!!! I am sitting under the shade of our tent, looking at the giant blowup AUbie, smelling the grill, surrounded by orange and blue, loving life. It's a great day to be a Tiger!

I'm a little late to this, but HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY, my friends!!! I am sitting under the shade of our tent, looking at the giant blowup AUbie, smelling the grill, surrounded by orange and blue, loving life. It's a great day to be a Tiger!

WDE 3rd!

Archived