Terrorist threat imminent?

TheBlueVue

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben....when has lying become a problem? Many here worship a lying emperor wannabee. I don't agree with everything Blue or anyone else says and my post was aimed at encouraging him to keep on homer's ass and all the trash he posts You seem to have a problem interpreting other people's posts sometime. Why are you so one sided in this case?

Ben....when has lying become a problem?

You don't consider honesty an admirable quality? :rolleyes:

I expect people to debate here in good faith, and will call out those that don't.

Many here worship a lying emperor wannabee. I don't agree with everything Blue or anyone else says and my post was aimed at encouraging him to keep on homer's ass and all the trash he posts You seem to have a problem interpreting other people's posts sometime. Why are you so one sided in this case?

Why do you hate Homer so much you're ok with lies to attack his character? It says a lot about you, and none of it is good.

Ben....when has lying become a problem? Many here worship a lying emperor wannabee. I don't agree with everything Blue or anyone else says and my post was aimed at encouraging him to keep on homer's ass and all the trash he posts You seem to have a problem interpreting other people's posts sometime. Why are you so one sided in this case?

Trash? :-\

How about an example?

Ben....there is an old saying "One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that your presence and absence means something to somebody.'" Apply that to yourself and others as you will.

Ben....there is an old saying "One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that your presence and absence means something to somebody.'" Apply that to yourself and others as you will.

Apply it to yourself the next time you're encouraging mendaciousness. This isn't some sort of game where we're trying to one up one another.

Pick one..they ALL come across as if you're his biggest frickin cheerleader in the entire free world. Aside from that, you may be the saddest little person I have ever encountered in my life. :sad2:/>

Anyone ever notice how, when Blue is asked about specific posts where we might have done something on which he bases an argument, we never get them?

That's because he's not really making an argument. He's just ranting. Voiding the mindless venomous spleen that fills his brain.

Actual substance or argumentation has nothing to do with it.

And yes, everyone on this forum has noticed. He's been called out on it many times, including by conservatives.

Called out you say. Well I didn't get that memo. I have no argument to make that isn't obvious. You and ben and ichy seem to get a ltittle testy whenever I express my disdain for the piss poor job that's being done @ 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. I express my opinions and you 3 stooges seem to be irresistibly compelled to prove them wrong. I can deal with that but, the post ben was responding to really wasn't his battle. You have vented on me on more than one occasion when I posted in a thread where you were engaging someone else. Which is it? Is it OK for you to butt in when nobody has addressed you but you reserve the right to act like a pissy bitch when someone else does it?

Evidently, you 3 do not particularly like for posters in this forum to criticize the POTUS. Tough! Spin it anyway you wish, homie, and engage in the typical ad hominem attacks that make you feel the most superior. I would love for POTUS to try to be honest for once in his politically driven life and put the best interest of the nation ahead of his party's political aspirations in the next election cycle. Wisely, I'm not about to hold my breath on that, he's far too invested in satisfying the far left of his base as a peace lover who ended wars rather than honestly identifying the enemy we currently face.. The problem is, this enemy has already declared war on America beheading American citizens while he pontificates about "managing" the problem. I wish him well in his attempts to manage radical Islamic extremism.

That is the topic isn't it? Yet here we are on seven pages of mostly homer and igor spouting off that there is no threat. Why is it you two want to derail this topic?

That is the topic isn't it? Yet here we are on seven pages of mostly homer and igor spouting off that there is no threat. Why is it you two want to derail this topic?

Can you please point out the post where I said there is no threat?

Pick one..they ALL come across as if you're his biggest frickin cheerleader in the entire free world. Aside from that, you may be the saddest little person I have ever encountered in my life. :sad2:/>

Anyone ever notice how, when Blue is asked about specific posts where we might have done something on which he bases an argument, we never get them?

That's because he's not really making an argument. He's just ranting. Voiding the mindless venomous spleen that fills his brain.

Actual substance or argumentation has nothing to do with it.

And yes, everyone on this forum has noticed. He's been called out on it many times, including by conservatives.

Called out you say. Well I didn't get that memo....

Yeah, big surprise you have forgotten it. :-\

Everyone here knows your MO. PT celebrates it, but only because he comes from the same pathetic place.

And really, "pissy bitch" ? What's next, physical threats? :rolleyes:

Well said ICHY.

But you are dealing with the same mindset that allowed the government to imprison American citizens in concentration camps in 1941.

For a bunch of self-proclaimed patriots they sure are quick to panic.

I am assuming you are agreeing with this.

You are way out of line ICHY. Bet you think it's funny that over 3000 Americans were killed on 911. Not funny.

No it's not but, you are. :Sing: Honestly, don't you boys have anything better to do today? Fear mongering on the first day of football season?

That holier than, more patriotic than, act is pathetic.

When did discussing news headlines become fear mongering? I am compelled to ask, dont you have anything better to do than acting like a childish fool?

I've seen this act somewhere before. Weapons of mass destruction, smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud, you can remember back that far, can't you?

You're not fear mongering? What are you doing? Again, what do you think we should be doing? Oh, that's right, you don't know. You don't have a clue. You just want to complain. Only an idiot couldn't recognize that, your brand of complaining is partisan based, fear mongering. Only an idiot couldn't recognize that your real target isn't ISIS, your enemy is liberals. Your goal isn't to defeat ISIS. Your concern is barry and the liberals. Only an idiot could not recognize that you are partisan, not patriotic.

ISIS may be a real threat. They may even be an imminent threat but, only partisan idiots would encourage this country to waste more lives, more money, more resources, on hastily conceived, poorly planned, ill advised actions that have more unintended bad consequences than strategically planned good ones and, no possible endgame other than occupying the Middle East for the next 100 years. Sorry, we have already done that and, it didn't really work very well, did it?

We may experience another tragedy. However, let's not inflict tragedy upon ourselves by succumbing to the same politically motivated, do something, do anything, do it now mentality that preys on fear, ignores reality, and benefits no one other than military contractors. Let's try to resolve the problem thoughtfully, logically, methodically. Let's not give in to the ridiculous rhetoric of politics and, use it as an excuse to do more damage to ourselves than these terrorists ever could.

Stop pretending to be patriotic and admit that you are a partisan fool who cares more about politics than you do the people, and security, of this country.

Let's make damn sure that if we are going to war, we go on a timetable that was conceived for victory on the battlefield, not at the ballot box. Let's make damn sure the plan was conceived to reflect a righteous cause and a long term strategy, not motivated by career or, political ambitions.

I doubt you are able to understand but, your rants against what you perceive as "inaction", are built on fear, rhetoric, and phony patriotism, not integrity and intellect.

When the threat becomes real and immanent, I would guess posts will better reflect, "what are we going to do about ISIS", rather than "barry sux". I'm guessing we see genuine panic, not phony politics.

Right now, I see some people who are more concerned with 2016 elections than terrorists. That is more pathetic than patriotic, particularly in light of recent history.

Well said ICHY.

But you are dealing with the same mindset that allowed the government to imprison American citizens in concentration camps in 1941.

You are way out of line ICHY. Bet you think it's funny that over 3000 Americans were killed on 911. Not funny.

No it's not but, you are. :Sing: Honestly, don't you boys have anything better to do today? Fear mongering on the first day of football season?

When did discussing news headlines become fear mongering? I am compelled to ask, dont you have anything better to do than acting like a childish fool?

I've seen this act somewhere before. Weapons of mass destruction, smoking gun in the form of a mushroom cloud, you can remember back that far, can't you?

You're not fear mongering? What are you doing? Again, what do you think we should be doing? Oh, that's right, you don't know. You don't have a clue. You just want to complain. Only an idiot couldn't recognize that, your brand of complaining is partisan based, fear mongering. Only an idiot couldn't recognize that your real target isn't ISIS, your enemy is liberals. Your goal isn't to defeat ISIS. Your concern is barry and the liberals. Only an idiot could not recognize that you are partisan, not patriotic.

ISIS may be a real threat. They may even be an imminent threat but, only partisan idiots would encourage this country to waste more lives, more money, more resources, on hastily conceived, poorly planned, ill advised actions that have more unintended bad consequences than strategically planned good ones and, no possible endgame other than occupying the Middle East for the next 100 years. Sorry, we have already done that and, it didn't really work very well, did it?

We may experience another tragedy. However, let's not inflict tragedy upon ourselves by succumbing to the same politically motivated, do something, do anything, do it now mentality that preys on fear, ignores reality, and benefits no one other than military contractors. Let's try to resolve the problem thoughtfully, logically, methodically. Let's not give in to the ridiculous rhetoric of politics and, use it as an excuse to do more damage to ourselves than these terrorists ever could.

Stop pretending to be patriotic and admit that you are a partisan fool who cares more about politics than you do the people, and security, of this country.

Let's make damn sure that if we are going to war, we go on a timetable that was conceived for victory on the battlefield, not at the ballot box. Let's make damn sure the plan was conceived to reflect a righteous cause and a long term strategy, not motivated by career or, political ambitions.

I doubt you are able to understand but, your rants against what you perceive as "inaction", are built on fear, rhetoric, and phony patriotism, not integrity and intellect.

When the threat becomes real and immanent, I would guess posts will better reflect, "what are we going to do about ISIS", rather than "barry sux". I'm guessing we see genuine panic, not phony politics.

Right now, I see some people who are more concerned with 2016 elections than terrorists. That is more pathetic than patriotic, particularly in light of recent history.

You obviously do not understand the post. Then again, I doubt you care to understand.

I think we should close our borders, stop sending aid to anyone, recall all of our troops and naval/air assets home, and build walls around our borders with heavily fortified positions. The world is no place for America, and while they all sink into an abyss of war and destruction we will all run through the flowers in the meadow. It will stop the terrorists dead in their tracks.

Sounds like a great plan to me.....

Well said ICHY.

You obviously do not understand the post. Then again, I doubt you care to understand.

I understand that your only desire in 99% of the threads you post in is to take cheap shots at posters and derail the thread.

I think we should close our borders, stop sending aid to anyone, recall all of our troops and naval/air assets home, and build walls around our borders with heavily fortified positions. The world is no place for America, and while they all sink into an abyss of war and destruction we will all run through the flowers in the meadow. It will stop the terrorists dead in their tracks.

Well said ICHY.

I understand that your only desire in 99% of the threads you post in is to take cheap shots at posters and derail the thread.

As I said, I doubt you care to understand.

Did someone suggest any of that?

ICHY, we all have our positions. You do as well, so why do you resort to questioning another's understanding? You are better than that....JK ;)

ICHY, we all have our positions. You do as well, so why do you resort to questioning another's understanding? You are better than that....JK ;)

I know. I know but, I just have more appreciation for the understanding that is deeper than "Obama sux". I'm not even saying he doesn't.

If we overreact to either extreme, the terrorists win. If our reactions are based on partisan politics, we are just stupid.

Archived