Terrorist threat imminent?

TheBlueVue

AUisAll.....that pretty much nails it.

Nails what? :-\

We get it. You and ichy both voted for Obama twice. You both seem to believe we should all be rah rahing the ineptitude that characterizes his foreign policies. Here's a question for you. Can you name one country on the globe we are in better shape with than we were before Obama took office?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We get it. You and ichy both voted for Obama twice. You both seem to believe we should all be rah rahing the ineptitude that characterizes his foreign policies. Here's a question for you. Can you name one country on the globe we are in better shape with than we were before Obama took office?

After you explain to me what relevance WWII and abortion have to the topic.

Should we just dismiss the fact that two instances(threats) have been posted on social media inside the United States, stating that they are already here? Sure, they could be just copycats, but then again they could be members of an ISIS cell already planning an attack. It would be incredibly stupid to dismiss these threats.

Should we just dismiss the fact that two instances(threats) have been posted on social media inside the United States, stating that they are already here? Sure, they could be just copycats, but then again they could be members of an ISIS cell already planning an attack. It would be incredibly stupid to dismiss these threats.

ichy and homie have spoken..you're just fear mongering weegs. We have absolutely no worries at all...we have Obama at the switch :nopityA:

And that frog thought he was in a warm bath before he was boiled alive..... The US was lulled into a false sense of security before 911, and no one thought that we would ever be attacked on our own soil, and here we are, 13 years later, acting again like we are impenetrable. How soon we forget......

This is a lie.

There is no relevance. When rhetoric isn't enough, fall back on self-righteousness and fear mongering.

Of course we shouldn't dismiss it. We ought to keep our guard up more than ever.

Why would you even ask that?

Meanwhile what do you suggest we do? Round up all Muslim Americans and put them in concentration camps?

Here are some select quotes from the daily security briefing I get...the last one is the type of thing that appears most likely in the near term in western countries:

The Islamic State terror group has continued their tactics of gratuitous violence as a weapon and in a new video, they’re seen beheading a captured Lebanese soldier they captured (along with 18 others) during their assault on Arsal earlier this month. If the prisoners aren’t released, the soldiers were told they’d suffer the same fate. This news also comes on the heels of another report of a massacre of Syrian soldiers by ISIL, putting greater pressure on the US to consider extending their air strikes in Iraq to include ISIL-held territory in Syria.

· There are also reports emerging of women in ISIL held Iraqi territory being forced to convert and sold to ISIL fighters for around $1,000 each, with an NGO confirming this has taken place with at least 27 of the roughly 300 captured Yazidi women and children.

· The computer of a suspected ISIL fighter from Tunisia has been recovered in Syria near the border with Turkey and unfortunately the report states that it’s one of ours, with a handy picture to go with it. The computer at first appeared to have been wiped but hidden files revealed about 146 gigs of material including AQ videos of Bin Laden, a Fatwa giving permission to use WMDs against non-believers and instructions on bomb-making and even attempting to weaponize bubonic plague – which fortunately is harder than movies would make out. ... For example, the person who is believed to be the owner of the computer, was a chemistry and physics student in Tunisia before he left in 2011 and is believed to have become one of about 2,400 Tunisians fighting for ISIL and as the report highlights, “the longer the caliphate exists, the more likely it is that members with a science background will come up with something horrible.

· · Boko Haram doesn’t seem to want to yield the limelight to ISIL and has gone on a killing spree that is reported to have killed “scores” of people in towns they captured in recent raids. According to the witnesses, “they are now killing people like chickens” with the group said to have started with selective murders and then going on a “killing spree” using machetes and firearms. There are also reports emerging that in the predominantly Christian town of Madagali, they were beheading the men and forcibly converting women and ‘giving’ them to the terrorists to take as wives.

· An Islamist militia in control of Libya’s capital is also reportedly ‘guarding’ the US embassy and its residential compounds. The embassy was evacuated about a month ago and a spokesman for the Dawn of Libya group stated that they have been guarding the compound since last week, when the group took control of the capital. The State Department has indicated operations in the embassy will remain suspended until the security situation in Libya improves.

· The head of Germany’s domestic intelligence agency the “Bundesamtes für Verfassungsschutz” has given an interview in which he joins with many other intel and Count Terrorism leaders by warning that those fighting for ISIL in Iraq and Syria will return to their homelands and carry out attacks. There are at least 400 Germans believed to be fighting for ISIL overseas and around 20 of those fighters are ex-soldiers from the German military. There are also reports that at least five Germans are believed to have committed suicide attacks.

· There’s an interesting report from a couple of days back regarding a raid by French security forces and the arrest of a French-Algerian in his 20s, whom they had been targeting for being part of a terrorist cell that carried out a grenade attack on a Jewish store in Paris, prior to his escape from France and travel to fight with jihadists in Syria. The French authorities monitored the individual even while he was away, due to concerns he would be in touch with other people who might then travel to Syria to join in the fighting. Upon his return they set up a surveillance operation and arrested him in the building where his father resides in the Cannes area. Several days after taking the man into custody for formal investigation on suspicion of participation in a criminal conspiracy to prepare acts of terrorism, the authorities discovered a handgun, bomb-making instructions, and three soda cans filled with the high-explosive compound TATP” with screws and nails attached with tape to the outside of one as shrapnel. The items were located in a storage closet on the building’s 13th floor but the authorities believe it belongs to the suspect and that during his time in Syria, he learned how to make the highly-unstable explosive TATP and he had just under a kilo of the material, which is still enough to do some serious damage. It’s not clear whether the individual was under any instruction from ISIL but given his background, it’s entirely possibly he was acting under his own initiative and planning attacks in France, given his “long standing interest” in domestic attacks.

This is a lie.

It was speculation based on your continuous support of his failures. It wasn't a lie. You've called me a liar, a despicable racist, an ignorant fool but let me remind you we only see in others what we know about ourselves, otherwise, we wouldn't see it at all. So, there ya go.your identity is quite clear to me.

This is a lie.

It was speculation based on your continuous support of his failures. It wasn't a lie. You've called me a liar, a despicable racist, an ignorant fool but let me remind you we only see in others what we know about ourselves, otherwise, we wouldn't see it at all. So, there ya go.your identity is quite clear to me.

Find a post in which I support Obama. I'm not pro-Obama, I don't like lying, ignorant racists.

:sad2: :sad2:

This is a lie.

Find a post in which I support Obama. I'm not pro-Obama, I don't like lying, ignorant racists.

Pick one..they ALL come across as if you're his biggest frickin cheerleader in the entire free world. Aside from that, you may be the saddest little person I have ever encountered in my life. :sad2:

Pick one..they ALL come across as if you're his biggest frickin cheerleader in the entire free world. Aside from that, you may be the saddest little person I have ever encountered in my life. :sad2:/>

Anyone ever notice how, when Blue is asked about specific posts where we might have done something on which he bases an argument, we never get them?

Pick one..they ALL come across as if you're his biggest frickin cheerleader in the entire free world. Aside from that, you may be the saddest little person I have ever encountered in my life. :sad2:/>

Anyone ever notice how, when Blue is asked about specific posts where we might have done something on which he bases an argument, we never get them?

Hey ben butt out. This really isn't your battle. This guy is an emotional wreck who acts like he has spotted blood in bis panties for the first time every time i criticize. BHO. i dont need his approval or his permission to express my opinions of the piss poor job this president is doing. Of course, i understand your tendency to defend this admin as well just don't ask for a post to back it up.....as you know - you wont get one. :cool:

I will throw you this little morsel since you're in the healthcare field and hate to see vulnerable folks be taken in expecting results from alternative medicine. Did you know that hospital error is the 3rd leading cause of death in America? Were those folks vulnerable or are the ones using alternative medicine the only vulnerable ones?

http://www.hospitalsafetyscore.org/hospitalerrors-thirdleading-causeofdeathinus-improvementstooslow

Hey ben butt out. This really isn't your battle. This guy is an emotional wreck who acts like he has spotted blood in bis panties for the first time every time i criticize. BHO. i dont need his approval or his permission to express my opinions of the piss poor job this president is doing. Of course, i understand your tendency to defend this admin as well just don't ask for a post to back it up.....as you know - you wont get one. :cool:/>

I tire of seeing you make **** up.

I will throw you this little morsel since you're in the healthcare field and hate to see vulnerable folks be taken in expecting results from alternative medicine. Did you know that hospital error is the 3rd leading cause of death in America? Were those folks vulnerable or are the ones using alternative medicine the only vulnerable ones?

http://www.hospitalsafetyscore.org/hospitalerrors-thirdleading-causeofdeathinus-improvementstooslow

Modern medicine is far from perfect, but how many people's lives have been improved/saved by modern medicine?

I had a suspicion I would have to explain this to those of you that have the 'mindset' that allowed Hitler to go as far as he did before we stopped him and the 'mindset' that justifies the slaughter of tens of millions of unborn babies by calling them a fetus as opposed to an innocent unborn baby. This is the same 'mindset' that led to 911 and the same 'mindset' some of you people suffer from now.

I had a suspicion I would have to explain this to those of you that have the 'mindset' that allowed Hitler to go as far as he did before we stopped him and the 'mindset' that justifies the slaughter of tens of millions of unborn babies by calling them a fetus as opposed to an innocent unborn baby. This is the same 'mindset' that led to 911 and the same 'mindset' some of you people suffer from now.

Well God forbid I have the same "mindset" as you. That's insane. :ucrazy:

And of course you would think so. And that is a big part of my point.

And of course you would think so. And that is a big part of my point.

You don't have a point other than telling people they would obviously support Hitler and abortion because .....? :dunno:

Because of what, exactly?

Please cite the post where I - or anyone else - demonstrated a "mindset" (opinion?) that justifies such insane comparisons.

AUis All......you make the assumption that everyone here has a mind to set. That may be a bad assumption in a few cases. :dunno:

Apparently. To not be able to understand the posts referenced is a sign that you may in fact be correct.

That's because he's not really making an argument. He's just ranting. Voiding the mindless venomous spleen that fills his brain.

Actual substance or argumentation has nothing to do with it.

And yes, everyone on this forum has noticed. He's been called out on it many times, including by conservatives.

This is a serious issue but everyone has a voice, no matter how it is used. Be civil. ;)

Archived