Go Gators!

TigerOne

The reality of this game unfortunately is Bama is gonna win and even if they win by 3 at home against an unranked team their win is going to be considered brilliant and Auburn's will be considered lucky.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reality of this game unfortunately is Bama is gonna win and even if they win by 3 at home against an unranked team their win is going to be considered brilliant and Auburn's will be considered lucky.

Yep. But bammer's day is coming. It just may not be today because FL is just not playing well right now.

Muschamp is an idiot! How do you not try and get some points there?

matters not...we play bama this season as I recall.....that's what will really matter...not what a few people think at the end of today.

Because he realizes it simply ain't happening right now with this offense.

UF has no offense...Wil just trying to hang around and see if they can make Bama cough up the ball again. UF is at it's most vulnerable when they have the ball....and to think that we worked like dogs to sign Driskell....boy you just never know how things will work out

Danielson did make a point I figured would be a game factor and that's UF's pass rush. It has exposed weaknesses in their secondary

Thus far it's been non-existent. Bama's O-line has been holding their own in pass protection throughout most of the 1st half.

This year's Bama Oline is exceptional in pass pro. Blake hasn't been sacked yet. But they've taken a step back in run blocking. Fowler is giving our RT all he wants right now, but Blake's mobility has nullified it somewhat.

The munchkin dropping F- bombs on national tv. Glad he's not in a Tallahassee lunch room. Sad

Good thing it's not Will Muschamp on the Auburn sideline too huh? Coach Boom gon Boom.

Really LAME there bg. The munchkin is a good coach and a miserable low life jerk as a human. You must be proud. I hope players parents are watching. Sad...

UF has no offense...Wil just trying to hang around and see if they can make Bama cough up the ball again. UF is at it's most vulnerable when they have the ball....and to think that we worked like dogs to sign Driskell....boy you just never know how things will work out

Florida has good "single plays" which is why they had success on that third and 7 TD. But their offense isn't built to drive the field. Driskel has a great arm, and will make a great completion, then turn around and throw a stinker right after.

The munchkin dropping F- bombs on national tv. Glad he's not in a Tallahassee lunch room. Sad

Good thing it's not Will Muschamp on the Auburn sideline too huh? Coach Boom gon Boom.

Really LAME there bg. The munchkin is a good coach and a miserable low life jerk as a human. You must be proud. I hope players parents are watching. Sad...

So just to be clear - when YOUR coaches yeall "BOOM MUTHERFU(#ER YEAHHHH" on the sideline, it's OK. But when our's uses an F bomb it's not OK?

BTW bg...on AU board during game? How many uat sites have banished you? :-)

Danielson did make a point I figured would be a game factor and that's UF's pass rush. It has exposed weaknesses in their secondary

Thus far it's been non-existent. Bama's O-line has been holding their own in pass protection throughout most of the 1st half.

This year's Bama Oline is exceptional in pass pro. Blake hasn't been sacked yet. But they've taken a step back in run blocking. Fowler is giving our RT all he wants right now, but Blake's mobility has nullified it somewhat.

That's a little bit hilarious since bammer's Oline hasn't met even a good defense yet.

So just to be clear - when YOUR coaches yeall "BOOM MUTHERFU(#ER YEAHHHH" on the sideline, it's OK. But when our's uses an F bomb it's not OK?

If Gus did same I would feel the same. REALLY sad that you even ATTEMPT to defend that behavior from your HC. Again, just really sad. You and the media have earned him the name nick obama...

That's a little bit hilarious since bammer's Oline hasn't met even a good defense yet.

Yeah, Florida's defense sucks. I mean, they've only been amazing for 3-4 years now and only have the two best defensive players in the nation. Do you even watch football? Have you seen an ACTUAL football game before?

Yeah, Florida's defense sucks. I mean, they've only been amazing for 3-4 years now and only have the two best defensive players in the nation. Do you even watch football? Have you seen an ACTUAL football game before?

Dude, they gave up 30 points to Kentucky. And I'm not talking about basketball. They've been terrible these past 3-4 years. You need to get your facts straight. They've played in a terrible division, only having to worry about USCeast, and UGA, and they still can't do anything. Please, stop trying to defend UF so it'll make you feel better about this game. I called it before it started, you guys would win by 3 Tds, and it looks like you will. I have to add this, since you know so much about football, but when has UF in the past 3-4 years ever been a threat on offense? Yea, it's pretty simple math for this game. You are playing a team with an average defense and a terrible offense at your place. Again, be happy with a win, and stop trying to make UF like the #1 team in the nation. They're not even in the top 10 in the SEC...

You cannot be serious. Are you actually claiming that FL is some kind of defensive powerhouse? KENTUCKY took them to their absolute limit. If FL had such an amazing defense then bammer wouldn't have 21 points.

You are delusional.

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

He should hang around if they're going to keep turning it over like that. And so close to the end zone. :D

Archived