Go Gators!

TigerOne

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

He did it in what is considered polite company.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:

Henry is Bama's best RB by far. Idk why they don't play him a lot more.

Henry is Bama's best RB by far. Idk why they don't play him a lot more.

Shoulder injury.

How can you not see the screen or draw coming on third and long?

Hold on now, according to bg, this is one of the best defenses in the past 3-4 years, they didn't make a mistake, UAT is just too good...

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:/>

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

I don't like how Florida is selling out to the run and allowing Sims to beat them. I really don't wanna hear how great Sims is for the next year.

Oh, you're going to hear it.

The "Sims is better than Marshall" comments have already started up.

How can you not see the screen or draw coming on third and long?

Hold on now, according to bg, this is one of the best defenses in the past 3-4 years, they didn't make a mistake, UAT is just too good...

Bwahahahaha

Fl is , as stated MANY times before kick off..just THAT bad...

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

Firing a coach that ended up in the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame because he cursed? You're nuts. So he cursed like a sailor. The man could coach.

I don't like how Florida is selling out to the run and allowing Sims to beat them. I really don't wanna hear how great Sims is for the next year.

Oh, you're going to hear it.

The "Sims is better than Marshall" comments have already started up.

Kiffin is a good OC, and perhaps a better developer of QB talent for his system. Check his records.

The only thing the FL D is good at is creating turnovers, just too bad the FL O is pathetic. Not impressed with Hargreaves or UF secondary either.

Archived