Go Gators!

TigerOne

Seems like Auburn too rarely gets a wide open touchdown like that, where the D just blows it.

I'm not a NM basher, but we've had plenty of opportunities for long passes that were either dropped or overthrown.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like Auburn too rarely gets a wide open touchdown like that, where the D just blows it.

I'm not a NM basher, but we've had plenty of opportunities for long passes that were either dropped or overthrown.

Yeah, we have a lot that are dropped or overthrown, when our receiver is open....but I am talking about where there is no defender within 15 yards of the receiver.

It looks like the deep pass is what bammer will live on today. If Will can just find a way to shut that down....maybe the Gators can pull it off or at least keep it close. FL has managed a little more cohesiveness today and a little less confusion.

If nothing else...FL induced the midget of trailerville to pitch a fit on the sidelines. It was entertaining. I'd like to see him do that jumping up and down full blown tantrum on national TV. So attractive.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, we have a lot that are dropped or overthrown, when our receiver is open....but I am talking about where there is no defender within 15 yards of the receiver.

Like the pass to Sammie that tied the Iron Bowl last season?

:big:

Like the pass to Sammie that tied the Iron Bowl last season?

:big:

Again you are right, but in my head I was thinking more of deep passes. Sorry, I should have been more specific. We did have one in the championship game that was not taken advantage of.

The SEC must dock officials' pay for calling holding on uat.

SEC officials, I thought they were BIG12! ;)

I'll agree with Gary and Verne that Sims has been impressive so far.

Yeah he has looked pretty good.

Indeed!

I'll agree with Gary and Verne that Sims has been impressive so far.

Yeah he has looked pretty good.

Is he impressive or Is Florida un-impressive?

Regardless, he is taking advantage of what he is given.

Archived