Go Gators!

TigerOne

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UF's D is poorly coached and it shows with their horrible tackling angles to the outside.

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

He did it in what is considered polite company.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:/>

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

Firing a coach that ended up in the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame because he cursed? You're nuts. So he cursed like a sailor. The man could coach.

By your logic, you would make an excellent uater. There are more important things in life than winning a game. Character etc...

Florida is so bad that they can't even stop the run when you know that's all Alabama is going to do. Their pass defense looks worse than Texas A&M's last year. Their rushing defense looks fair until it's obvious Bama is going to run it and then they crap their pants. Florida is really really bad. Their offense is pitiful. Guys, this team will be lucky to make it to a bowl game this year. The fact Franklin left for PSU will give Muschamp 6 wins this year.

Ok Coker is in. You can cheat toward that run a bit more. Only problem now is Derrik Henry is going nuts. I just don't see Florida being able to force turnovers enough to win this one and Driskel isn't going to win this for them.

Some of you never played football if bad language offends you. That's just funny.

The HC represents the University. If THAT behavior is acceptable to you, ...just really sad. BTW. I lettered 4 yrs in HS Football and heard a lot. It was wrong then too ...

I think a football coach saying a curse word in the course of a heated game is acceptable, and no, it's not really sad. It's normal.

Then why is FLST qb suspended? :-) Your serve....too funny

He did it in what is considered polite company.

I played under Jack Wood at Trussville. "That looked like **** on a white rag" was one of his least colorful phrases. :laugh:/>

Should have been fired. Tough for you.

Firing a coach that ended up in the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame because he cursed? You're nuts. So he cursed like a sailor. The man could coach.

By your logic, you would make an excellent uater. There are more important things in life than winning a game. Character etc...

Well I got news for you. Practically all of them curse.

They can't tackle this guy.

Looked like UF's #11 didn't even try to tackle him on that first run with Coker in the game.

Defense can't carry the team the entire game. UF cannot sustain drives and keep putting their defense back out on the field.

Archived