Lady Beheaded in Oklahoma

AUtiger98

I don't post much here anymore, but I have to tell you this story. At the busstop the other morning, I was waiting with my son, and the bus arrives and puts out his stopsign. As the kids were getting on the bus, a woman with what looked like a muslim head scarf totally ignored the stopsign and started moving toward the bus. We told her that she cannot do that when the bus is loading, and she gave us the most evil and hateful look. I started moving toward the bus to go protect my kid. Was she muslim? Maybe. Did I profile her? You are dang right I did, and I am not ashamed for doing it. These loons are out there, and I will profile every one of them that I see. Especially if my family is around. Is that right? In some people's eyes maybe not, but if my profiling a person ends up saving my family, then I have done a great job as the protector of my family. See ya.

On a recent flight from Frankfurt, the stewardess asked if I would sit behind two nervous/suspicious gentlemen in turbans. Was she profiling or being concerned for the safety of her passengers? I fear the more we adopt the liberal mindset, the more we miss the obvious.

Can you articulate the "liberal mindset" for those who may not understand what that may be?

Really?

Yes, really.

Well, answer the highlighted question and let's determine your mindset for starters. (either or please. I am not in the mood for a soliloquy) ;D

I was looking back and I have a question on the flight. Was it full of blonde haired, blue eyed people over the height of 6ft? That also happened to have been visiting relatives in Germany from Argentina?

Cause I'd be nervous on that flight if I was wearing a turban also.

You had me going momentarily. I was waiting on female. :cool:

I was serious. Mean what if these people are Muslims and are thinking holy cow... 6ft blondes.... savage Christians.......

Ellen-Hollman-in-SPARTACUS-WAR-OF-THE-DAMNED-Episode-3.01-Enemies-of-Rome.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post much here anymore, but I have to tell you this story. At the busstop the other morning, I was waiting with my son, and the bus arrives and puts out his stopsign. As the kids were getting on the bus, a woman with what looked like a muslim head scarf totally ignored the stopsign and started moving toward the bus. We told her that she cannot do that when the bus is loading, and she gave us the most evil and hateful look. I started moving toward the bus to go protect my kid. Was she muslim? Maybe. Did I profile her? You are dang right I did, and I am not ashamed for doing it. These loons are out there, and I will profile every one of them that I see. Especially if my family is around. Is that right? In some people's eyes maybe not, but if my profiling a person ends up saving my family, then I have done a great job as the protector of my family. See ya.

On a recent flight from Frankfurt, the stewardess asked if I would sit behind two nervous/suspicious gentlemen in turbans. Was she profiling or being concerned for the safety of her passengers? I fear the more we adopt the liberal mindset, the more we miss the obvious.

Can you articulate the "liberal mindset" for those who may not understand what that may be?

Really?

Yes, really.

Well, answer the highlighted question and let's determine your mindset for starters. (either or please. I am not in the mood for a soliloquy) ;D

I was looking back and I have a question on the flight. Was it full of blonde haired, blue eyed people over the height of 6ft? That also happened to have been visiting relatives in Germany from Argentina?

Cause I'd be nervous on that flight if I was wearing a turban also.

You had me going momentarily. I was waiting on female. :cool:

I was serious. Mean what if these people are Muslims and are thinking holy cow... 6ft blondes.... savage Christians.......

Ellen-Hollman-in-SPARTACUS-WAR-OF-THE-DAMNED-Episode-3.01-Enemies-of-Rome.jpg

I believe if she was on board they would have indeed had reason to be nervous. Who wouldn't?

Interesting coincidence that he began his personal "jihad" immediately upon being fired.

But I'm sure he couldn't have been merely a psychotic who flipped and "went postal" upon losing his job. Clearly he was a cool-headed, calculating jihadist following direct orders from Raqqa. :-\ <_<

Fer shur..."jihad" and the violent agenda of Islam: <_<

http://www.nbcnews.c...-attack-n214931

DA Says Beheading Suspect Sought Revenge

An Oklahoma man who had been suspended from his job was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in the gruesome beheading of a co-worker, who was attacked from behind as the man sought revenge, a prosecutor said Tuesday. Alton Nolen, 30, could face the death penalty for Thursday’s deadly attack on Colleen Hufford, 54, at the Vaughan Foods plan in Moore. He also faces two assault charges.

The FBI is also investigating, given Nolen's interest in beheadings and a recent surge in Middle East violence. Nolen had recently converted to Islam but Cleveland County Prosecutor Greg Mashburn said it appeared Nolen’s assault was tied more to his suspension. Mashburn said Vaughan’s human resources department suspended Nolen earlier Thursday after another co-worker, Traci Johnson, had complained that she had had an altercation with Nolen “about him not liking white people.

The prosecutor said Nolen fetched a knife from home and “returned to get revenge.” He walked into the plant’s administrative office in suburban Oklahoma City, Mashburn said. Nolen came across Hufford first and attacked her from behind, severing her head. He then turned his attention to Johnson, 43, who was repeatedly stabbed, but survived.

The company’s chief operating officer, Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy in Oklahoma City, leveled a rifle at Nolen and fired, striking him once and stopping the attack. Mashburn said it was “highly likely” that he would seek the death penalty against Nolen, but would confer first with Hufford’s family.

While the FBI is investigating, and while he believed Nolen was using Arabic terms during the attack, Mashburn said the attack seemed to be tied more to the complaints against him. “It had more to do with race rather than trying to convert people,” Mashburn said. He said there was a “back and forth with Ms. Johnson and that led her to make a complaint to the HR department.”

“There was some sort of infatuation with beheadings. It seemed to be related to his interest in killing someone that way,” the prosecutor said. “Other than that, it seemed to be related to his being suspended earlier in the day.”

To paraphrase the oft recited Freudian line about cigars & dreams: "Sometimes a psychopath is just a psychopath."

Interesting coincidence that he began his personal "jihad" immediately upon being fired.

But I'm sure he couldn't have been merely a psychotic who flipped and "went postal" upon losing his job. Clearly he was a cool-headed, calculating jihadist following direct orders from Raqqa. :-\ <_<

An Oklahoma man who had been suspended from his job was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in the gruesome beheading of a co-worker, who was attacked from behind as the man sought revenge, a prosecutor said Tuesday. Alton Nolen, 30, could face the death penalty for Thursday’s deadly attack on Colleen Hufford, 54, at the Vaughan Foods plan in Moore. He also faces two assault charges.

The FBI is also investigating, given Nolen's interest in beheadings and a recent surge in Middle East violence. Nolen had recently converted to Islam but Cleveland County Prosecutor Greg Mashburn said it appeared Nolen’s assault was tied more to his suspension. Mashburn said Vaughan’s human resources department suspended Nolen earlier Thursday after another co-worker, Traci Johnson, had complained that she had had an altercation with Nolen “about him not liking white people.

The prosecutor said Nolen fetched a knife from home and “returned to get revenge.” He walked into the plant’s administrative office in suburban Oklahoma City, Mashburn said. Nolen came across Hufford first and attacked her from behind, severing her head. He then turned his attention to Johnson, 43, who was repeatedly stabbed, but survived.

The company’s chief operating officer, Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy in Oklahoma City, leveled a rifle at Nolen and fired, striking him once and stopping the attack. Mashburn said it was “highly likely” that he would seek the death penalty against Nolen, but would confer first with Hufford’s family.

While the FBI is investigating, and while he believed Nolen was using Arabic terms during the attack, Mashburn said the attack seemed to be tied more to the complaints against him. “It had more to do with race rather than trying to convert people,” Mashburn said. He said there was a “back and forth with Ms. Johnson and that led her to make a complaint to the HR department.”

“There was some sort of infatuation with beheadings. It seemed to be related to his interest in killing someone that way,” the prosecutor said. “Other than that, it seemed to be related to his being suspended earlier in the day.”

To paraphrase the oft recited Freudian line about cigars & dreams: "Sometimes a psychopath is just a psychopath."

Just seems like Islam has more than its fair share of psychopaths.

Let's not forget that he was fired earlier in the day because he was telling co-workers that it was OK to stone women. Then he comes back and beheads a women. I'm not sure I would classify this as terrorism, but I would classify this as a hate crime.

Let's not forget that he was fired earlier in the day because he was telling co-workers that it was OK to stone women. Then he comes back and beheads a women. I'm not sure I would classify this as terrorism, but I would classify this as a hate crime.

Where'd you hear he was discussing stoning women? I've not heard anything like that, but I don't claim to be "in the know" beyond this article. Seems like a stretch to go from "OK to stone women" to "Not liking white people", but I wasn't there that day or privy to the actual conversation.

A negative attitude toward women or whites (or any specific group) takes it into the neighbor of hate crime, but mostly I think it was just rage issues and severe psychosis. JMO

So we shouldn't be afraid. Maybe some here have forgotten Obama's own words in his book "Audacity of Hope"......"I will stand with he Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Context:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":

"In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Read more at http://www.snopes.co...2HQW1jrsvQch.99

And no, I am not afraid of a president who says he will stand by American citizens who suffer from discrimination, abuse, stereotyping, and fear because of their ethnic origin. I'd be more afraid if we had a president who let citizens be profiled, persecuted, or attacked in our country because of where they came from.

It's profiling even to assume that anyone of Pakistani or Arabic descent is a Muslim.

Interjecting words or meaning into someone's statements (or posts) is Blue's MO.

Lying is your MO....the truth...it's a wonderful thing...

So we shouldn't be afraid. Maybe some here have forgotten Obama's own words in his book "Audacity of Hope"......"I will stand with he Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Context:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":

"In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

And no, I am not afraid of a president who says he will stand by American citizens who suffer from discrimination, abuse, stereotyping, and fear because of their ethnic origin. I'd be more afraid if we had a president who let citizens be profiled, persecuted, or attacked in our country because of where they came from.

It's profiling even to assume that anyone of Pakistani or Arabic descent is a Muslim.

Interjecting words or meaning into someone's statements (or posts) is Blue's MO.

Without an example that's a specious - not to mention childish - accusation. Good luck with finding one.

(And Blue doesn't need a lapdog like you. He can take care of himself.)

Where'd you hear he was discussing stoning women? I've not heard anything like that, but I don't claim to be "in the know" beyond this article. Seems like a stretch to go from "OK to stone women" to "Not liking white people", but I wasn't there that day or privy to the actual conversation.

A negative attitude toward women or whites (or any specific group) takes it into the neighbor of hate crime, but mostly I think it was just rage issues and severe psychosis. JMO

This story discusses Jah'Keem Yisrael advocating for stoning women.

I have no idea if the lady was black, white, or Hispanic. It appears he was trying to kill Christians and therefore I would consider it a hate crime.

And in one last act of protecting Muslims and weakening our national security, Eric Holder is banning police surveillance of Mosques saying it is profiling.

This on the heels of determining that the guy who beheaded the lady (see OP) had converted to Islam and had been calling for Sharia law.

Well, it IS profiling! I highly doubt that Eric Holder is banning surveillance of mosques where there is probable cause, such as the attendance of a person of interest in a known crime, or other hard evidence indicating a specific conspiracy planning a specific criminal act. I'm not even sure he has the authority to interfere in such a legitimate criminal investigation. But merely being a place where Muslims congregate is not adequate probable cause.

I don't want police engaged in the surveillance of any church, mosque, synagogue, or temple simple because of the religion practiced there. because:

1) It's illegal, biased, and intimidating to innocent persons being watched., and

2) It's a wasteful diversion of police personnel and resources that could be used to fight real crimes. Attending the house of worship of one's choice is no crime.

This story discusses Jah'Keem Yisrael advocating for stoning women.

I have no idea if the lady was black, white, or Hispanic. It appears he was trying to kill Christians and therefore I would consider it a hate crime.

Thanks for the link. As I said, I haven't stopped to read a lot of the articles related to the crime. And in the one I posted, the prosecutor said it was a crime of revenge and/or hatred of whites, so I pursued it no further.

Clearly the suspect had a lot of crazy thoughts whirling around in his head, including wild views sympathetic to his personal vision of what Islam expects/demands. It still appears to me that he was mostly just looney tunes, a lone nut, a psychotic that needed to be noticed and institutionalized long before this incident occurred. But yes, if he singled out his victims because of their race or religion, it would come under the heading of a hate crime.

Context:

Without an example that's a specious - not to mention childish - accusation. Good luck with finding one.

I need to consider charging you rent for the space I occupy in your head. This is at least the 2nd or 3rd tie you have included me in a response when I was not even a poster in the exchange. :cool:

Context:

I need to consider charging you rent for the space I occupy in your head. This is at least the 2nd or 3rd tie you have included me in a response when I was not even a poster in the exchange. :cool:

Sorry for the error. I wasn't paying attention and I just use you as as the archetype. But I'll stop if it's going to cost me. ;D;)

Archived