Miss St. @ UK

Maverick.AU

We played our worst game against Miss State, no question. But they played well and deserved to win. Now I hope they lose.

agreed Auburn played their C- game Miss State played their B+ game. We could beat them, but it would still be close

My bias detector just exploded reading your post. A team that turns it over 4 times, almost 6, is hardly playing their B+ game. Auburn could beat them at Jordan Hare but I doubt they could beat them on the road or at a neutral site. Auburn hasn't played well on the road all year and they don't have the ability to run through teams like they did last year.

Im sorry but AU was the better team, TO's on the first two plays not to mention most of our TO's were in our own territory and MSU's turnovers were for the most part on our side of midfield, below average execution, and some help from officials. IDK what to tell you if you call that bias. Its truth. Even though I would've said we play a D game and not a C game

Auburn's TO's were caused by below average execution and poor decision making as was Miss State (Throwing an interception in the endzone, fake punt on their own 20 interception). I don't think it matters where the TO'S occurred. Both teams made mistakes.

Im sorry but if field position doesn't matter to you then you know nothing about football

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived