***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season is over

Season is not over. We still have Georgia and Bama, but I don't like our chances. Playoff is gone..too sad.

Season is over. Less than a Playoff spot is a major disappointment this season

Told ya AUBritt. We had a valient comeback, but it was too much to overcome.

Oh yea you foresaw two fumbles like that? Shut up

Yep, you showed me, 217.

:laugh:

No, I said we wouldn't win. I said it at halftime. Doesn't matter how, it was too much to overcome. Great sort-of a comeback. But mistakes are a part of the game and are a part of what a team must overcome. We didn't overcome mistakes.

You rock, dude. Seriously. Why didn't you take me up on the bet?

We'll lose again this year.

We'll get blown out by Bama if we play like that

UGA won't be a cakewalk. If aTm can run on us, WTH will the dawgs do in their house?

In Reese Dismukes 4 years I have never seen him do that. Wow. Profanity can not begin to describe how that feels. They definitely played bad enough to deserve to lose that game. It's probably a good thing in the long run. Teaches you can't screw around and be unfocused for most the game and expect to come back and win. Still GREAT TO BE AUBURN TIGER! WAR EAGLE everyone, and remember to not take this to bad.

Yea because a lesson for a 4th year senior making a fumble is more important in the long-run than making the playoffs... I'm sure he'll think about that his last 3 games of the career. Quite the long-term payoff I am sure.

I can't wait to see how this is spun by the sunshine pumpers. this was absolute freaking garbage

I can't imagine any amount of sunshine would make this game look good. I'll say our guys are not quitters, they never give up. But Gus better show some tough love to some of his coaches, because some of the issues that raised their ugly head tonight can't be repeated with our up coming games.

Yep, you showed me, 217.

No, I said we wouldn't win. I said it at halftime. Doesn't matter how, it was too much to overcome. Great sort-of a comeback. But mistakes are a part of the game and are a part of what a team must overcome. We didn't overcome mistakes.

If you check my posts, you'll see I stopped posting after halftime because I am working on an MBA assignment and was focused on that. Seeing that I initiated a bet, I don't think I need to "accept" it. What did you bet? I'll take the win.

Season is over

NOPE...maybe for you..but some important games ahead and a good bowl game is possible.

Most years that would have satisfied people but guess we have cultivated a crop of bammer-type fans who now turn against the team as soon as they get disappointed. ....shoot, at least a dozen of them bailed out here at the half.

I have agreed with you all of my 60 years. Not now. Yes the O screwed up at the end, but 30 something points to THIS team at home? In the first half? Lord have mercy! This team can score on anyone. Do you really think we'll be this good next year? WDE, but my glasses are not THAT orange and blue.

I can't wait to see how this is spun by the sunshine pumpers. this was absolute freaking garbage

I can't imagine any amount of sunshine would make this game look good. I'll say our guys are not quitters, they never give up. But Gus better show some tough love to some of his coaches, because some of the issues that raised their ugly head tonight can't be repeated with our up coming games.

Sunshine to be expected - we never lose fight; our defense steps up when it needs to; don't worry in college football everyone else will lose and we'll be a #1 seed; the refs cheated us and we would've won had it not been for the refs

BTW, there is only one play where the refs cheated us, but thankfully Nick Marshal scored a TD on the ensuing play. Am I seriously the only person that noticed the refs spotted the ball at the 8 instead of the 3 or 4 after Sammie's big catch?

Yep, you showed me, 217.

If you check my posts, you'll see I stopped posting after halftime because I am working on an MBA assignment and was focused on that. Seeing that I initiated a bet, I don't think I need to "accept" it. What did you bet? I'll take the win.

MMMmmmm ... Well, in my book, that's not how a bet works. But I bet you'll take the 'win', quitter.

All we need is for Florida State, Oregon, Baylor, Arizona State, the winner of the Kansas State / TCU game, and the winner of the Ohio State / Michigan State game to all lose a game. Oh and somehow find a way to beat UGA and Bama and we are right back in this! The odds of all that happening are the odds Auburn finds focus, discipline, and a defense.

All we need is for Florida State, Oregon, Baylor, Arizona State, the winner of the Kansas State / TCU game, and the winner of the Ohio State / Michigan State game to all lose a game. Oh and somehow find a way to beat UGA and Bama and we are right back in this! The odds of all that happening are the odds Auburn finds focus, discipline, and a defense.

Love your optimism

Sunshine to be expected - we never lose fight; our defense steps up when it needs to; don't worry in college football everyone else will lose and we'll be a #1 seed; the refs cheated us and we would've won had it not been for the refs

This is an us disciplined team that is inconsistent and shows a lack do defensive fundamentals at inopportune times. Usually our offense and Rhett/Gus can cover the nut and we come out with a W. But eventually it comes time to pay the piper, and aTm served as the piper tonight.

We let an 18 yr old, truefrosh QB and one of the worst defenses in this conference come into our freaking house and knock us out of a playoff berth. :banghead:

Archived