***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winning is easy, very sad to see the comments in a loss. We made a ton of mistakes and had the opportunity to win but we lost. It hasn't happened often. War Eagle!

THE DEFENSE DOES IT'S JOB 2 SERIES IN A ROW AND THEN THE OFFENSE CAN'T.

blocked FG for a TD

fumble on the 1 going in

fumble by on an early snap by the center

and there it is

Well, give them credit, hope we can finish strong.

WAR EAGLE!!!

THE DEFENSE DOES IT'S JOB 2 SERIES IN A ROW AND THEN THE OFFENSE CAN'T.

blocked FG for a TD

fumble on the 1 going in

fumble by on an early snap by the center

and there it is

Don't forget the FG instead of a TD inside the 10

Told ya AUBritt. We had a valient comeback, but it was too much to overcome.

Oh yea you foresaw two fumbles like that? Shut up

Yep, you showed me, 217.

:laugh:

Told ya AUBritt. We had a valient comeback, but it was too much to overcome.

Oh yea you foresaw two fumbles like that? Shut up

Yep, you showed me, 217.

:laugh:

No, I said we wouldn't win. I said it at halftime. Doesn't matter how, it was too much to overcome. Great sort-of a comeback. But mistakes are a part of the game and are a part of what a team must overcome. We didn't overcome mistakes.

I'm giving them no freaking credit. they were an inferior team, and we handed it to them by playing undisciplined, unsound, lethargic defense up until the very end. We deserved that loss like no other. How many times do you gift wrap a game like that? That was horrible in every conceivable way.

In Reese Dismukes 4 years I have never seen him do that. Wow. Profanity can not begin to describe how that feels. They definitely played bad enough to deserve to lose that game. It's probably a good thing in the long run. Teaches you can't screw around and be unfocused for most the game and expect to come back and win. Still GREAT TO BE AUBURN TIGER! WAR EAGLE everyone, and remember to not take this to bad.

Season is over

NOPE...maybe for you..but some important games ahead and a good bowl game is possible.

Most years that would have satisfied people but guess we have cultivated a crop of bammer-type fans who now turn against the team as soon as they get disappointed. ....shoot, at least a dozen of them bailed out here at the half.

Archived